PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about samurai...

Cozmic99
02-11-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm mainly posting this for the player who do not play as the samurai.

I wanted to know what people's opinions are on the samurai class. Are they too powerful compared to other classes? Tell me your views

Gensui.Musashi
02-11-2017, 05:18 PM
nope, warlord is op

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Samarui are easy to kill.

Only problem with a class I can't counter at all, (Main Warden + Berserker). Is WARLORD, hes way to OP

Arkhos1988
02-11-2017, 05:20 PM
I think his main advantage atm is that he does good dmg and has far reach which makes him easy to play, considering that most people have not played this before and are still learning. So i personaly think he is just easy to start with, same goes for most champs who rely on speed, tehy hard to block and so button spaming works since most of us are still learning the basics, 1v1, they usually suck, except a few who have taken their time to leran to block.

TestO...
02-11-2017, 05:21 PM
well they are very fast (orochi, nobushi i mean) but i dont think any class is 'too powerful'
edit: oh ye forgot about warlord, op, sry xD

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:21 PM
I main a Kensei and I feel that all the classes are pretty close to being balanced to be honest. No one has a one size fits all iWin button. When facing skilled opponents you always have to adjust your tactics and adapt while knowing what your chosen character can and cannot do.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Warlord is fun to fight as a berserker. Guard break for days, and I disagree he is OP.

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Guess you've never seen a warlord who can actually know how to half play.

WentFullYandere
02-11-2017, 05:39 PM
My main Heroes are the Kensei and the Orochi(I mean I am still learing how to play the Orochi correctly. I struggle at some combos) and just sometimes the Nobushi. So yeah.. Samurai are my faction to go, but i wouldn't say they are OP. They can be really strong yes, but after some time you figure out how to conter them.
The only Heroes I have serious problems fighting against are the Warlord and the Conqueror. I would't say they are OP, but I feel they are very, very, very strong.
Atm I am most of the time blocking their attacks and then using the revenge mode, or I try to kick them from a bridge or so.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Guess you've never seen a warlord who can actually know how to half play.

Oh I have. I think I am 60-40 against them. Most of the times I can pull it out because I know the kit. I played one till level 5 just to learn the character.

whovie
02-11-2017, 05:52 PM
The thing that bothers me about the Samurai is that all of their classes will have the highest range in their class or tied for highest range. They don't really have a character that has "Low Range" and I think that's kind of crappy.

Gensui.Musashi
02-11-2017, 06:02 PM
The thing that bothers me about the Samurai is that all of their classes will have the highest range in their class or tied for highest range. They don't really have a character that has "Low Range" and I think that's kind of crappy.

Dont worry Lawbringer and Valkyrie will come.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Dont worry Lawbringer and Valkyrie will come.

Yeah I heard lawbringer is faster than raider. Should be fun. Lol

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm not fond of their ability to chain three hundred attacks and never getting tired. They're harder to block than the vikings and knights.

drinkmyblasphem
02-11-2017, 06:12 PM
They're fast as hell, so yeah they're challenging. They're not too horrible though, especially when you get used to playing as a specific character and you learn the moves

Mr.0reo
02-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Samurais are too OP. All the others are balanced. They need nerf Samurais(all of them).

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Samurais are too OP. All the others are balanced. They need nerf Samurais(all of them).

Your name and your post is what is wrong with this world.

Gensui.Musashi
02-11-2017, 06:41 PM

let me explain you how to beat them. [L2P]

mercenator52
02-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Samurai are literally the gayest characters in the game, all with lightning fast recoveries and they always seem to get revenge mode out of no where, specially in brawls creating some STUPID *** game play moments where they beat you 2V1 cause they get there lucky *** revenge mode. Funny thing is I never seem to get it even if im playing 1V2 makes absolutely no sense and ubisoft should fix these game breaking mechanics. i would currently give this game a 1/10 with these mechanics it literally takes all competitive nature out of the game

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Samurai are literally the gayest characters in the game, all with lightning fast recoveries and they always seem to get revenge mode out of no where, specially in brawls creating some STUPID *** game play moments where they beat you 2V1 cause they get there lucky *** revenge mode. Funny thing is I never seem to get it even if im playing 1V2 makes absolutely no sense and ubisoft should fix these game breaking mechanics.

Show me where on the doll the samurai you touched you?!

Vakris_One
02-12-2017, 04:27 AM
The Orochi is pretty short range but can close distance really fast with storm rush. The Shugoki is totally short range however.

Vakris_One
02-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Show me where on the doll the samurai you touched you?!
Everywhere apparently. Even in places he never knew he had :p