PDA

View Full Version : Why I Think Parries do to Much

rulerrazor
02-11-2017, 05:07 PM
parries do to much.

Pros:
-Drains half your opponents stamina
- Free follow up light.
- or free gaurdbreak into throw (knockdown if he is exhausted, lots of damage)
-builds revenge meter
-can be done when exhausted

Cons: - can be baited with cancels.

Why do parried need all of this? They punish you so heavily for offense. The free gaurdbreak is absurd to me. Why would a peackeeper
actually do a deflect when u could parry to free gaurdbreak into half there health in stabs. Parry kind of diminishes the assassin abilities like
zerker deflect which is a gaurdbreak, like who cares everyone can just parry into free guardbreak. Its not like the timing is super hard.

I think a parry should allow you to take your turn back, so like after a parry you could attempt a gaurdbreak but it can be countered its not free.
And i still the half stam drain and the free light is still a bit much, but please take away the free gaurdbreak. I understand you use cancels to bate it out, and
for that one reason parry isnt outright busted. Also i play bezerker to give you some perspective. him being a very offensive class im sweating to get around being parried.
I like the parry mechanic being here but i think something should be taken away from it. Tell me what you think.

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Why is the writing so big?

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Reduce the size of your text please, it reads like you're using a megaphone :)

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 05:26 PM
No. Git gud.

Ephemiel
02-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Only reason you're complaining is because you're a hyper-aggressive Zerker.

Play more defensively.

Maljas
02-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Missing a con, OP.

Parries can be punished via feints into lights.

WALKMANmr
02-11-2017, 06:11 PM
agree, but truth is, ubisoft won't listen to you
they haven't listened to anything the community asked for in the last alphas, betas and tt's

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 06:15 PM
agree, but truth is, ubisoft won't listen to you
they haven't listened to anything the community asked for in the last alphas, betas and tt's

Weird, because people were complaining about NAT issues and they come out with a NAT update.....So weird guess that was miraculous they thought of it at the same time

SenBotsu893
02-11-2017, 06:44 PM
hmmm im struggling with reading the Text. Could you maybe increse the Font size a little bit more?