PDA

View Full Version : Stat Question

Aedum1
02-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Before a match starts, while it's loading and you are facing off against the opponents, there are numbers next to your character. I know that one is your character's level, but what does the one on the right signify?

Warp_11
02-11-2017, 05:51 PM
I also have no idae

Linkerino
02-11-2017, 05:57 PM
That number is your gear score basically. The better your gear = greater the number. After 30 it turns into a blue number I believe and so on. There will be more gear when the game is released.

Zaalogg
02-11-2017, 06:02 PM
its the item gear level. It raises the more you upgrade with steel and resources due dismanteling. Later you find higher level stuff in blue "rare" quality that has lvl 6-9 mostly so i would advice safing your steel and resources to that point you reached lvl 21 and get a reputation level. Because at this point you start to find better quality in loot and might to upgrade it.

Aedum1
02-11-2017, 06:18 PM
That number is your gear score basically. The better your gear = greater the number. After 30 it turns into a blue number I believe and so on. There will be more gear when the game is released.

I figured it out. But it turns blue when you have majority rare gear. I was 33 and it wasn't blue until I upgraded more gear.