PDA

View Full Version : Can i play with a friend on the same ps4?

MightyAchilles
02-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Me and my GF wants to play this game, and trying out Beta on ps4, but i dont see how we can both play with each our controler, is this possible or is the game strictly for playing against friends online?

damon1085
02-11-2017, 04:04 PM
This has been discussed and complained about for months now. If you want to see what I mean, search for "split screen" and read through some of the threads. Short version, no you cannot play with your GF/friends on the same PS4 (or xbox or PC). Personally, I absolutely hate that Ubisoft went this route, and I hate it so much that I refuse to buy the game at full price.

It's really a shame because I'm enjoying playing in the closed and open betas.

MightyAchilles
02-11-2017, 06:06 PM
This has been discussed and complained about for months now. If you want to see what I mean, search for "split screen" and read through some of the threads. Short version, no you cannot play with your GF/friends on the same PS4 (or xbox or PC). Personally, I absolutely hate that Ubisoft went this route, and I hate it so much that I refuse to buy the game at full price.

It's really a shame because I'm enjoying playing in the closed and open betas.

Ah, i havent been on the forums much. That is a shame, so we need 2 ps4 and 2 screens then, one fighting over the 65" tv and the other a 27" pc screen... and you need 2 games, thats too expensive to invest into one game.

Thanks for the reply :)

damon1085
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM
That is a shame, so we need 2 ps4 and 2 screens then, one fighting over the 65" tv and the other a 27" pc screen... and you need 2 games, thats too expensive to invest into one game.

Bingo... this is why I'm pissed. I understand that the companies want to sell us more games so they can make more money, but I cannot afford it. Therefore I refuse to by the game. Others on the forums have agreed with me/us, unfortunately it seems like it wasn't enough to get Ubi to change their mind.