PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Templar Lairs

mindkiller76
02-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Hey. I've bought Assassin's Creed Bronze pack from Uplay store and it includes Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe edition. Deluxe Edition comes with all DLC: sequence 12 and 13 and also 3 Templar Lairs, which are concidered secret locations. I've finished the story and Lairs did not appear on my map. Should I activate them somehow or what?

strigoi1958
02-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Hi mindkiller... I've seen this and your post about xp rewards and I think it might be something to do with the bundles.

You need to check in uplay to see that the DLC is activated. In uplay go to the top right hand corner and either click your name or avatar... then go to account information, then go to my games... if you click on Assassin's creed 2 it should open and show all DLC...

If it is not there contact support (which you should do anyway) If it IS there, you need to contact support and tell them it is in your library but not in your game and this has been fixed before when the game was re-added to the library of other players.

Hope you get it sorted soon.... (This might also get your XP in AC3 )

mindkiller76
02-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Hi mindkiller... I've seen this and your post about xp rewards and I think it might be something to do with the bundles.

You need to check in uplay to see that the DLC is activated. In uplay go to the top right hand corner and either click your name or avatar... then go to account information, then go to my games... if you click on Assassin's creed 2 it should open and show all DLC...

If it is not there contact support (which you should do anyway) If it IS there, you need to contact support and tell them it is in your library but not in your game and this has been fixed before when the game was re-added to the library of other players.

Hope you get it sorted soon.... (This might also get your XP in AC3 )
I've checked "My Games" section and there's only key for Assassin's Creed II. I activated my AC3 DLC this way, so I knew about it. I've created a ticket but thought I could get an answer on forum quicker.
Not sure what you meant about helping with AC3 issue though.

strigoi1958
02-11-2017, 05:59 PM
I mean the game progression in ac3 from your other thread... I had hoped it would fix that but maybe not. Perhaps the free version doesn't register the game progress?

mindkiller76
02-11-2017, 06:04 PM
I mean the game progression in ac3 from your other thread... I had hoped it would fix that but maybe not. Perhaps the free version doesn't register the game progress?
Pretty sure it's Uplay's fault. Free version is the same, just discounted 100%.
Do you have AC3, and if you do, does it register Game Progression XP?

strigoi1958
02-12-2017, 12:12 AM
I completed AC3 when it released and registered all my game progression then.... yes it is the same game that's discounted 100% but there have been a few problems when others have installed it while owning a paid version and a few progression issues.... that have not happened before the free game (as far as I know). I guess only support can sort it out.

mindkiller76
02-12-2017, 09:41 AM
I completed AC3 when it released and registered all my game progression then.... yes it is the same game that's discounted 100% but there have been a few problems when others have installed it while owning a paid version and a few progression issues.... that have not happened before the free game (as far as I know). I guess only support can sort it out.
I've created a ticket a while back. They saw it, because there changed title to "Missing club action" but haven't replied.

Black_Widow9
02-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Hello,

I have two questions for you.

1. Have you checked the locations here?
HOW DO I ACCESS THE EXCLUSIVE MAPS? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000012479/How-Do-I-Access-the-Exclusive-Maps-1364550338351)

2. Did you previously play AC2? If so, which Edition?

Thanks!

mindkiller76
02-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Hello,

I have two questions for you.
1. Have you checked the locations here?
HOW DO I ACCESS THE EXCLUSIVE MAPS? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000012479/How-Do-I-Access-the-Exclusive-Maps-1364550338351)

2. Did you previously play AC2? If so, which Edition?

Thanks!
1. As I said I've finished the story and Templar lair symbols are absent from corresponding areas.
2. I did but on another PC Uplay account. It was a Deluxe edition that was bought through Steam and Lairs were there.
My current Uplay account is not linked to any Steam profile and all games were bought directly from Uplay.
Also there's no keys for AC2, aside from game key.