PDA

View Full Version : Here is still a lot of work to do

FunPomidorka
02-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Hey,
first of all my english isnt the best so don't blame me for mistakes pls.

But i played the open Beta now for a while and i have some approaches which in any case still has to be done.

My personal importest thing ist a sandbox trainings modus. You can define how many bots as enemies and allies and waht they do. Only block or attack, or use combos. For example you wanna train to fight vs multiple persons at the same time you set 2 bots say them use atacks, blocks, doge u.s.w and after this works you say use combos. In my opinion this is one of the most importent thing of a game like this.

my second thing is the menue, its unbelievably unclear in my opinion. Especially for pc users F2 for inv. just feel wrong in the eye of a pc gamer.

at last, dont know if is it only me, but why AI's in this game sooo strong? They are usually stronger then real enemies shud i start vs real persons then go vs Ai's because they are the bosses or waht?

DON'T misunderstand me this shud not be flame, i love this game its gamplay is absolutly amazing, but the rest feel wrong or unfinished.

did you have some points? Share it with me pls.

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 03:30 PM
i dont mind UI being bad or whatever. i mind the lack of tutorial class focused or deep mechanics focus like ..dunnoi..feint maybe?

regarless other bigger problem in game