PDA

View Full Version : Dodges being wierd

starf0x2200
02-11-2017, 02:58 PM
I tried to pick up orochi, and one problem i noticed is dodges being really weird. Their block breaks extend 3 feet forward or curve 90 degrees on a dime. I'm not reeally sure if this is a bug or a balance issue, but i keep getting pissed off at it. Also, i would double tap A to roll and most of the time i would just dodge.

Vordred
02-11-2017, 03:11 PM
well the guardbreaks are pretty much the only way counter a dodge, so i'm guessing thats working as intended. personally i think dodging is a little to good, as you can dodge in any direction, personally i think if you dodge into the swing, you should get hit, unless you time it right for a deflect.

as for the roll, you dont need to double tap A. you have to break lock on, ie let go of left trigger, then hit a and you will roll.

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-14-2017, 12:19 PM
They should add stamina cost for dodge. How you can dodge like frog and it will cost no stamina? 10-15 stamina for 1 dodge and no one will spam it like idiot because it's unbalanced and wierd.

Assassin even can spam dodge without stamina and in normal range, like they have stamina.