PDA

View Full Version : This game is trash

GaziLock
02-11-2017, 02:44 PM
I gave it a chance, playd it for like 10 hours i think? But nope. This game is total trash. Atleast PC version. Controlls are so bad and unresponsive. Online infrastructure is trash too. Above all of that there is nothing to do in this game other than dueling. I dk about singleplayer campaign. Its like giving singleplayer to counter strike or lol, it has no sens.60 euro for basic version? Are You mad? Lol, this game is at BEST worth 20$ like CS go.

Oh, and game is greatly unbalanced and unoptimise(i run it on i5 6600k and gtx 1060). Uninstalling, dont even bother thinking about buying this... tech.... demo?

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 02:47 PM
So I assume since you mentioned those fps titles that's probably all you do. Play fps....Which is essentially the same thing....Every...Single...Game. so what's the problem? Same thing here just with swords and axes. Lol

Boudusei
02-11-2017, 02:49 PM
I will agree that the game is HORRIBLY unbalanced. Other than that I have no real problems with it yet but god the balance is so bad xD

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 02:50 PM
I will agree that the game is HORRIBLY unbalanced. Other than that I have no real problems with it yet but god the balance is so bad xD

How so? And please don't say 'i got beat real real bad'

ausknipsr
02-11-2017, 02:52 PM
typical noob thread. learn to play the game instead of crying on the forum after 1h of buttonshmashing. also, if you cant run the game properly with an i5 and thag gtx, you sure should fix your pc lol

Inflnity.KrV
02-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Im just gonna say straight up Im a noob in this game, BUT You cannot put up a full team of level 1s and 2s up against a level 46, a level 23 a level14 and a level 17.... Where the **** is the balance???? I love this game it has a great skill curve but you cannot put me up against such players... This unbalanced matchmaking really destroys the game.... It really sucked the fun out of this game for me cause as someone that is still trying to learn the game it is ****ing crazy hard to compete against a ****ing veteran that has allready probs clocked in 40 h in the closed and open beta.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 03:11 PM
this...demo?
Key word there, "demo". As in not the full game. The majority of the game won't change from now until release but things like match making, connectivity and networking can be tweaked in a matter of hours.

I love the gameplay at any rate. Fantastic combat system, great visuals and an original concept. Whether it has enough content to justify its asking price remains to be seen. I'd advise you to wait up to a month after release and see if the game looks worth it to you then.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Im just gonna say straight up Im a noob in this game, BUT You cannot put up a full team of level 1s and 2s up against a level 46, a level 23 a level14 and a level 17.... Where the **** is the balance???? I love this game it has a great skill curve but you cannot put me up against such players... This unbalanced matchmaking really destroys the game.... It really sucked the fun out of this game for me cause as someone that is still trying to learn the game it is ****ing crazy hard to compete against a ****ing veteran that has allready probs clocked in 40 h in the closed and open beta.

The level is not an indicator of skill. Even a noob will eventually hit reputation 1.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Well keep in mind that there's only like 160,000 people playing last time I checked in-game (under the profile tab). That's actually a very small matchmaking pool from which to draw from so there's only so much the matchmaking algorithm can do with this situation - either place you in as close a match as is possible given the shallow pool of players or have you sit staring at the matchmaking screen for hours until it finds you a perfect match.

After launch there will be a great many more players and the noobs will most definitely outnumber the so called vets so you'll have a much greater chance of being matched to players of equal skill.

Nexuss94
02-11-2017, 03:26 PM
bye we wont miss you

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 03:43 PM
level is just the quality of the modificators of your equipment. is not better or worst.

level 0 equip is the basic one. then un have a kind of 2 paths for every piece. u raise a stat to lower another. so all in all is a trade. so level 50 or level 0 means just level 50 customized his strategy