PDA

View Full Version : the massive input lag and the people with poor connection!

OneofAKIND69
02-11-2017, 11:49 AM
I will be honest, the massive input lag is a joke in this beta, unplayable.

i run into people with poor connection and the funny thing, i am the one getting delays and doing no damages to them.

i would be worried as hell once the full game come out.

allowing people with poor connection to take the advantage is a big problem in fighting games!

it's a major problem, you guys should considered wait out on this game.

cheer guys!

DarkstarQc
02-11-2017, 11:53 AM
I will be honest, the massive input lag is a joke in this beta, unplayable.

i run into people with poor connection and the funny thing, i am the one getting delays and doing no damages to them.

i would be worried as hell once the full game come out.

allowing people with poor connection to take the advantage is a big problem in fighting games!

it's a major problem, you guys should considered wait out on this game.

cheer guys!

I second that it happen to me too!

DEATHSTROOOKE
02-11-2017, 11:53 AM
its not poor connection its P2P.

Gnarxly
02-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Better get used to it. Ubi went the cheap way and obviously there will be a downside to it.

Oupyz
02-11-2017, 12:04 PM
i just lost exactly due to that , how much i'am annoyed with the red bar u cannot believe how much , im connecting to asia players like 90% of the games

DEATHSTROOOKE
02-11-2017, 12:09 PM
yup UBI made a perfect game which all it needed was minor character tweaks and decided to kill it by using P2P. well done UBISOFT good job

LossofHope
02-11-2017, 12:13 PM
God it's like soul caliber 4 all over again. ****ing great if the game actually recognises what I'm doing. 80% of the time? No chance. You just saw with your own eyes that you landed a fkinh heavy slash to the face on that guy? Whatever, you died 30ms ago, fck whatever you JUST WATCHED HAPPEN because ubi didn't even care enough to Implement their broken potato servers for this garbage, unbalanced trash.