PDA

View Full Version : Why is this community filled with crying kids ?

Jailabg
02-11-2017, 11:10 AM
You know who I am talking about . "WTF MAN NO HONOR 2v1 NOOB" "OMG DELETE THIS GAME NO HONOR ******" . All you people who cry about X v 1 GO PLAY DUEL OK ?IF you queue for 2v2 or 4v4 and get X v 1 ITS YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU ARE BAD AND CANT HANDLE IT ! Learn to 2v1 or even more . IF you want 1v1 go play 1v1 . People are not obliged to give you "Honor" and let their friend get smacked . + You have enough time on 2v2 or 4v4 Elims to kill your opponent before anyone comes . IF you dont and people start coming its your own fault again for not being fast enough . Nobody will wait for you to finish your 1v1 and give you honor etc ...
GROW UP PLEASE .
AND STOP QUITTING WHENEVER ME AND MY FRIEND STOMP YOU AND GIVE NO HONOR !

And to finish this post i will say this .

British Officer : You French fight for money , while we the British fight for HONOR .

French Guy : A man fights for what he lacks the most .

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 11:38 AM
im more concerned about those who whine, aFTER like...3-4 days of BETAs (called also game TESTS) about balance. this OP that OP nerf buff omg
huewhue

then u go lok their profile and maybe they have what--20h gameplay?

TR2W.Ilgoth
02-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Seems OP just cant live with the fact he wont win fair 1v1 and needs help.

iJaximus
02-11-2017, 11:49 AM
I kinda agree and disagree at the same time.

I'm not sure about death match mode, but in dominion mode,it's a war, it about who left, not who right, "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters" Javik (Mass Effect)
But in brawl mode, if u finish your opponents, respect your teammate and let they do their job.
just saying :)

DarkstarQc
02-11-2017, 11:57 AM
your all a bunch of whiners , ubi put a 12 vs 12 vs 12 faction based game mode this is war !!!!

Gnarxly
02-11-2017, 11:58 AM
You know who I am talking about . "WTF MAN NO HONOR 2v1 NOOB" "OMG DELETE THIS GAME NO HONOR ******" . All you people who cry about X v 1 GO PLAY DUEL OK ?IF you queue for 2v2 or 4v4 and get X v 1 ITS YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU ARE BAD AND CANT HANDLE IT ! Learn to 2v1 or even more . IF you want 1v1 go play 1v1 . People are not obliged to give you "Honor" and let their friend get smacked . + You have enough time on 2v2 or 4v4 Elims to kill your opponent before anyone comes . IF you dont and people start coming its your own fault again for not being fast enough . Nobody will wait for you to finish your 1v1 and give you honor etc ...
GROW UP PLEASE .

British Officer : You French fight for money , while we the British fight for HONOR .

But it's ok if you cry?

mol7os
02-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Kid blame others and write than in bad CAPSLOCK.

A Truth: Many thinks are stated since ALPHA and Closed Beta.
This open Beta .... a truth, many things didnīt change and next week is release.

Most of the people are right cause its not enough and bad things happening cause of no or bad decissions.

One of these is not looking at games with well matchmaking.
"No servers" = "no control"
"No penalization" = "every idiot can do what ever they want"

Its simple, check out mobaīs ex. dota.
If a player leave before end or be afk should be place in a special pool filled with idiots.
Have to play with them, bots whatever and need to win XXX games before get out of this pool again.
Quite simple ....

But which developer interest in this, they only want to earn money and doesnīt care.
Thats why ranking, oder future matchmaking will fail and people which like this game will b frustrated.

But what you want to do if developers didnīt listen. Same to Titanfall, whatever ..... Play with stupid idiots on a not well designed game and spent 70-100€ for.
Or save money and so not play a game which normaly can be one of your favorite (when idiots removed).

But at the end ... its not a people or player problem ....ITīS A VENDOR, they dont care and save they CUSTOMERS at the end.
Goal is simple ... earn money. Donīt be supid that all what is behind that.

DarkstarQc
02-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Kid blame others and write than in bad CAPSLOCK.

A Truth: Many thinks are stated since ALPHA and Closed Beta.
This open Beta .... a truth, many things didnīt change and next week is release.

Most of the people are right cause its not enough and bad things happening cause of no or bad decissions.

One of these is not looking at games with well matchmaking.
"No servers" = "no control"
"No penalization" = "every idiot can do what ever they want"

Its simple, check out mobaīs ex. dota.
If a player leave before end or be afk should be place in a special pool filled with idiots.
Have to play with them, bots whatever and need to win XXX games before get out of this pool again.
Quite simple ....

But which developer interest in this, they only want to earn money and doesnīt care.
Thats why ranking, oder future matchmaking will fail and people which like this game will b frustrated.

But what you want to do if developers didnīt listen. Same to Titanfall, whatever ..... Play with stupid idiots on a not well designed game and spent 70-100€ for.
Or save money and so not play a game which normaly can be one of your favorite (when idiots removed).

But at the end ... its not a people or player problem ....ITīS A VENDOR, they dont care and save they CUSTOMERS at the end.
Goal is simple ... earn money. Donīt be supid that all what is behind that.

your avatar is very ugly and you are very bad in English I think you need a little more practice. 12 vs 12 vs 12 faction based all out war please ubi!!!

Biocoast
02-11-2017, 12:40 PM
It's not the community, it's people in general on the internet. Welcome to the World Wide Webs.

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 12:45 PM
GROW UP PLEASE .

If you are proud of backstabbing somebody and winning in "fair" 2v1 it's no hope for u. Why you created this topic? To praise your miserable attitude and bad sportsmanship?
Then yes - you are noob. Just kid who want to win at all costs. Computer game is your whole life so YOU grow up and try not to be a cu*t in real life. Pathetic.

TripSin.
02-11-2017, 12:55 PM
People are stupid and ****ters will be ****ters. They would rather cry and make excuses instead of git gud.

I guess if I sucked and couldn't git gud I'd either cry like them too or just not play video games anymore. Glad I don't suck, though.

ShieldBeetch
02-11-2017, 12:57 PM
THEY ALL TRIPPING CUZ atm the game is in a rough state.

Jailabg
02-11-2017, 01:00 PM
but the problem is i win it and go help my friend and they leave ...

FarligeFabbe
02-11-2017, 01:48 PM
If you are proud of backstabbing somebody and winning in "fair" 2v1 it's no hope for u. Why you created this topic? To praise your miserable attitude and bad sportsmanship?
Then yes - you are noob. Just kid who want to win at all costs. Computer game is your whole life so YOU grow up and try not to be a cu*t in real life. Pathetic.

Then play 1 v 1. Why the hell do you even play a 2v2 if its the 1 v1 experience you are after? How dense can you be?

Orolinwe
02-11-2017, 02:07 PM
I actually think the game is awesome and I love the fighting system.

But I have "NAT STRICT" and IT'S COMPLETELY RUINING MY EXPERIENCE.

Now I'm supposed to do a bunch of troubleshooting and port forwarding blah blah blah just to get a decent multiplayer experience?

Sorry, but F that. And F p2p.

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 02:13 PM
You're basically saying the way you play is the right way and no one else is allowed to have an opinion.
Doesn't work like that.

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Everyone has a right to play how they want.Personally,I always wait till a fight is ended,even if this means the death of my teammate,because they got killed in a 1v1,fair and square.That's my code of honor.If you try to fight me in 2 or 3,I simply run.You refuse to fight a 1v1 in a game made to be 1v1?Good,let's start run simulator and let's see if I can sneak in some angle and get some quick elimination.Fight with honor,and I'll do the same.Ignore the honor and I'll gladly use cheese tactics.Just don't tell anyone how they should play.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 03:30 PM
https://youtu.be/hAT9nkGZa08

^ There we go. Now this thread is complete ;)

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Then play 1 v 1. Why the hell do you even play a 2v2 if its the 1 v1 experience you are after? How dense can you be?

No. You learn to play like man. If you win, you wait for result of second fight. If your mate win - celebrate. If no - play final fight and win the round. That's like men do. Not fu**in cowardly backstabbing.

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 03:57 PM
No. You learn to play like man. If you win, you wait for result of second fight. If your mate win - celebrate. If no - play final fight and win the round. That's like men do. Not fu**in cowardly backstabbing.

IF it was the purpose of the gamemode, u would have had some kind of gate to protect other couple fightinh.

INSTEAD it is as it is called : "BRAWL".

this HONOR everyone is bragging around is becoming senseless. u have to fight a WAR, not a card game. if u die to 1v1 and u made your teammate lose a 2v1 u are the one with no honor, THEN.

the goal is to win. if u cannot stand RULES, go 1v1. like a man

RaidoKnight
02-11-2017, 04:02 PM
because crying about every class (in one of the most balanced game on beta state ever made) is easier than accept that you just suck and learn to git gud.
those people will carry on to the next game and will complain there and so on and so on.
The game will become enjoyable when they go back to lol and overwatch and all the other toxic community games.

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 04:12 PM
IF it was the purpose of the gamemode, u would have had some kind of gate to protect other couple fightinh.

INSTEAD it is as it is called : "BRAWL".

this HONOR everyone is bragging around is becoming senseless. u have to fight a WAR, not a card game. if u die to 1v1 and u made your teammate lose a 2v1 u are the one with no honor, THEN.

the goal is to win. if u cannot stand RULES, go 1v1. like a man

Yeah, this "honor" is optional. If you are noble knight you play respecting this unwritten codex. If you are filthy brigand you can stab in back. You choice. I'm choosing honor and I'm sure I will humiliate many people like you, beating them 1vs2. See ya in game.

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Yeah, this "honor" is optional. If you are noble knight you play respecting this unwritten codex. If you are filthy brigand you can stab in back. You choice. I'm choosing honor and I'm sure I will humiliate many people like you, beating them 1vs2. See ya in game.

uit is your choice to put your rule inside an already ruled gamemode it is up to you. u wont get anything more. iot is like to tell "" ehy guys i play with just heravy attacks because i have honor."

as i stated, seneless

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 04:22 PM
uit is your choice to put your rule inside an already ruled gamemode it is up to you. u wont get anything more. iot is like to tell "" ehy guys i play with just heravy attacks because i have honor."

as i stated, seneless

I'm tired of people who appreciate winning more than just having fun. I want to have fun so I play by rules I like. Simple. As i said: if you don't want to fight like knight, you will die like a dog :)

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm tired of people who appreciate winning more than just having fun. I want to have fun so I play by rules I like. Simple. As i said: if you don't want to fight like knight, you will die like a dog :)

it is the offence u add to your comment that is immature and silly.

since there is no rule about this, u are offending anyone who doesnt follow your rules. if u like 1v1 why dont u just 1v1?

FarligeFabbe
02-11-2017, 04:31 PM

Then there is the perfect gamemode for that 1 V 1. Holy ****. do you even understand the concept of 2 v 2 or are you trying to RP this ****?

vAshes2Ashesv
02-11-2017, 04:32 PM
I disagree. Crying is also a dumb term considering all that this game brings. The game is genuinely not good and not ready for release. I just had a 2v2 with a friend, our side respected the art of 1v1s and when we killed one of their guys we'd wait until it was a 1v1 again. We won this way, because we're good at 1v1s and it should be the way to play, even in a 2v2, because it's how you don't be a c**t. The other team got tired of losing rounds and how they lost 1 game, so they decided to immediately start ganking when one of us died, they also began exploiting unblockable and BS moves just to beat us. When they won they of course were happy with themselves, enough to "t-bag" even though t-bagging isn't exactly the easiest emote to pull off, but you can read the context.

The issue is that there are moves and ways the allows people to play to where they'll use the cheapest thing they can to get a Win. My idea of a 2v2, to fix the issue of a**hole ganking is lock the map off in 2 halves until 1 on each side is dead, this allows for a 2v2 without interruption, then a final 1v1 to complete a fair match. Another way to fix the game is to nerf certain OP characters, Nobushi, Conquerer, Peacekeeper, etc. Also to tweak the numbers on certain unblockable attacks. Also, dedicated f***ing servers.

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Then there is the perfect gamemode for that 1 V 1. Holy ****. do you even understand the concept of 2 v 2 or are you trying to RP this ****?

So what's the concept of 2v2? Running to your friend and ********ing enemy 2v1? Great!

FarligeFabbe
02-11-2017, 04:46 PM
So you what's the concept of 2v2? Running to your friend and ********ing enemy 2v1? Great!

Yupp! So stick to 1 v 1 and dont cry in chat when ppl actually are playing as a team! :)

The4orTy67
02-11-2017, 04:46 PM
It's like CoD but with swords how can Jason Vandenberghe sleep at night he sold his sould to the devil he should make Red Steel 3 it's your typical online game with 0 depth RIP Far Cry 5 and Splinter Cell 7.

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Yupp! So stick to 1 v 1 and dont cry in chat when ppl actually are playing as a team! :)

That was irony but you confirmed it? Really? You are running from your matchup on start of round? I don't believe. It's too pathetic :D

FarligeFabbe
02-11-2017, 04:54 PM
That was irony but you confirmed it? Really? You are running from your matchup on start of round? I don't believe. It's too pathetic :D

Im not they guy talking about honour and knights code and what not when it comes to a video game. Go outside.

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Im not they guy talking about honor and knights code and what not when it comes to a video game. Go outside.

Yeah. You are the guy (actually kid) who need to win at all costs just to feel better in your sad life. Cheers!

vAshes2Ashesv
02-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah. You are the guy (actually kid) who need to win at all costs just to feel better in your sad life. Cheers!

He definitely is. Beating on 1 guy with a friend isn't even fun.

FarligeFabbe
02-11-2017, 05:01 PM

Well i dont have to emulate a life trough a videogame. Yeah you probably are the big boy here with the big boy pants and all! :D

puzonyyx
02-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Well i dont have to emulate a life trough a videogame. Yeah you probably are the big boy here with the big boy pants and all! :D

That's sad. Roleplaying is fun and significantly increases longevity of games. If you want to treat For Honor like button-masher I think you will get bored after few days-weeks. I will roleplay with my friends and have fun and quality experience for a months. Your choice :)

TestO...
02-11-2017, 05:12 PM
dont tell me this does not annoy you https://youtu.be/k3jGY65wnPA (10:10 is the 2v2), sometimes i can deal with it and sometimes i cant, in both cases it is frustrating.. and what guy above wrote
'If you are proud of backstabbing somebody and winning in "fair" 2v1 it's no hope for u. Why you created this topic? To praise your miserable attitude and bad sportsmanship?
Then yes - you are noob. Just kid who want to win at all costs. Computer game is your whole life so YOU grow up and try not to be a cu*t in real life. Pathetic. ' i totally agree with this guy, the game is based on honor, you know, honor..so let me explain meaning of 2v2, you fight your battle and your team fight his, if you beat your opponent and your teammate still fights, wait..if you are not the type that waits you are just scared of losing or in other word, coward. Yes it is a game, spare me comments 'why you take this so serious' but on the contrary, for me it is fun to watch other ppl fight (sounds weird lol) and if my teammate fails, well..

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 05:18 PM
let put it in perspective:

when ladder will come and you" code or honor guys" will find yourselves on bottom of the ladder probably u will be the first to leqave /trashtalk game/ play it casual because u though your code reflect your skill.

dont dare to play a moba then, when a 1v1 is decided by ganks from other teammates.

dont play fps then

dont play football games: why u didnt 1v1 me and u passed the ball, u lame kid!

enjoy your politically correct way of gaming while others will have fun ranking up.

deal

Arkhos1988
02-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Starts thread with : Why is this community filled with crying kids ?
Starts crying about Why is this community filled with crying kids ?
Sorry you just defeated your porpous here, pls get back to sologames, thx.

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Look up the definition of BRAWL and tell me how many of the results mention fighting honourably.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-11-2017, 05:44 PM

My friend in random matchmaking you can't ask from ppl to be honorable. I came across people who in one round jump to u 2v1 and in the next one when I did the same he start crying "no honor noob" and many things like this. After all is a 4v4 mode...

Mr.0reo
02-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Because is Open Beta...

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I was in a party last night that was disbanded because everyone went to sleep. About an hour later some random 14 year old joins the party, PS4 btw, and we're talking I'm doing a Dominion match, kid says he wants to run a 1v1. I said sure, but after this. He says he's lv 13 on orochi and makes it sound lik ehe's super good. So, i tried biting my tongue, I said well I'm prestiege 1 on Nobushi. He was shocked. But, onward to the 1v1. I took it easy because it's Orochi, no shield, I don't wanna make the kid feel bad. So, I laid a few combos out and single hits, I had so many guardbreaks where I could have thrown him off that thin bridge, i decided against it because I know for a fact he'll be like "wtf man no honor" blah blah blah. First chance he gets, he tosses me off. Remaining calm I said 'okay. i avoided tossing you off so many times, time to get serious". next round i didn't even bother throwing him off. Relentless combos, eventually I was able to land the unblockable kick, knocked him into a wall. Heh, he calls that kick obnoxious. I said it's part of the combo. 3rd round I decided to toss him off. 2nd match, once again I took it easy, but not so easy as to kill me normally. Needless to say, he was one of these "crying kids", unfortunately.

Kids care about winning, not improving. I like losing, I don't like losing when someone tosses me off after getting their *** kicked, spam emoting and acting like they just achieved the biggest accomplishment in their life. Trolls are in the wrong place if they play this game.

RabidUrko
02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Beta is full of players who have no intention of actually being players on release thats the issue.

I wouldnt read too much into rage quits/crying etc etc until release.