PDA

View Full Version : "Tie"

UnSeenWorld
02-11-2017, 10:09 AM
So ... i just fought a Nobushi as a raider.
We were just hanging on our lives, she hit me with her poison, if the poison ticks away, she will win.
I charge in for an unblockable and got it, kills her, i go for the execution.
Right before i hit her the poison kills me and it is a TIE?!
You kidding me? I killed her with the unblockable 3 Seconds before anything and i was about to execute
Make poison not kill Ubisoft, or make it not tick in the execution stance. Or make the execution stance an immune frame to everything.

PappyJoe88
02-12-2017, 12:01 AM
So ... i just fought a Nobushi as a raider.
We were just hanging on our lives, she hit me with her poison, if the poison ticks away, she will win.
I charge in for an unblockable and got it, kills her, i go for the execution.
Right before i hit her the poison kills me and it is a TIE?!
You kidding me? I killed her with the unblockable 3 Seconds before anything and i was about to execute
Make poison not kill Ubisoft, or make it not tick in the execution stance. Or make the execution stance an immune frame to everything.

I was the other person in that match. Honestly dude you need to chill. It happens. My friend hit you with a poison fair and square. If you did not get hit by it then you would not have had an issue.

SethUnleashed
02-12-2017, 12:40 AM
the thing is, as long as an enemy is in the "can be executed" state, he isnt counted as dead and therefor the match is still in progress...

if you have poisen on you, its better to step back, dont do the execution so that the game counts the enemy as dead and you then can die of poisen AFTER the round is over :)
(unless you know that the execution will go through before you die)