PDA

View Full Version : so... the patch?

tuffy1973
02-11-2017, 10:01 AM
I read there was a patch and some maintenance? Did that fix the issues for anyone cause I'm still getting the same errors and getting kicked out of literally every game, just a few seconds later than earlier. I'm on ps4, my nat is green I don't know what's happening.
edit: error code 00600037 if that means anything to anyone

Tosco2011
02-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Do you live in the states or in other region?

tuffy1973
02-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Do you live in the states or in other region?

Australia. why, would that affect it?

Tosco2011
02-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Thats the problem, I live in Mexico, and peer to peer uses a player as a host for the match, that is why the servers are a huge problem, if you dont live in the same region as the majority of the player base (US) you'll have problems

tuffy1973
02-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Thats the problem, I live in Mexico, and peer to peer uses a player as a host for the match, that is why the servers are a huge problem, if you dont live in the same region as the majority of the player base (US) you'll have problems

see I thought that too but I have a friend in a more remote part of the country than me playing just fine while I'm kicked out of every match. not an exaggeration, every match I join.

Egotistic_Ez
02-11-2017, 10:31 AM
see I thought that too but I have a friend in a more remote part of the country than me playing just fine while I'm kicked out of every match. not an exaggeration, every match I join.

Yeah ignore tosco, there are plenty of aussies to match with.

Every match feels like an error on your end. Every second match is just ubi's **** code.

tuffy1973
02-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Yeah ignore tosco, there are plenty of aussies to match with.

Every match feels like an error on your end. Every second match is just ubi's **** code.
I don't see how it could be my end tho. like I played a good 4 or 5 hours with no issues to speak of before this happened. Then the game bugged out, matchmaking broke for a bit and I can't stay in a game since.

Egotistic_Ez
02-11-2017, 11:23 AM
I don't see how it could be my end tho. like I played a good 4 or 5 hours with no issues to speak of before this happened. Then the game bugged out, matchmaking broke for a bit and I can't stay in a game since.

Apparently my friend had this issue and played an all ai game (turn off match making) then quit that and it was fixed. may just have been luck though.

Persia.King
02-14-2017, 11:49 AM
i have that error too :mad:

SerArthur-Dayne
02-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Australia here too, In Sydney. Getting kicked out of every match for the last hour, havent even joined one yet. Same code. Didnt have a single problem through the beta, so this is new... I have fast internet too.