PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry About Kensei's Light Attack Speed

Vikko2
02-11-2017, 09:39 AM
I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the speed of Kensei light attacks.

I feel like I'm the only one having trouble with Kensei lights, but I've never had any particular trouble against keeping up with blocking Orochi or Peacekeeper, which seems to be a common complaint. I feel like I can't even move my aim quickly enough to simply block the Kensei sometimes. Everyone says that they're supposed to be slow, big damage dealers, but it's easy enough to beat those combos into Unblockable.

It's the ones who zip around and use the blue imbued light attacks (which, frankly I don't know quite enough about) and I just can't keep up with the speed at which they come out. They could keep using those light attacks and whittle me til it's over just from the few hits I can't keep up with, blocking whatever I can. I'm playing Warden and as far as I know, aside from the light overhead swing, every other swing from Kensei is faster from what I've experienced.

Pretty sure I'm going to be told I'm wrong but, maybe I'm misconceiving something here that I just need some light shed on about the Kensei.