PDA

View Full Version : What's with all these problems?

TrolledWolf
02-11-2017, 09:11 AM
So, since i started playing the beta i've encountered so many problems I actually don't want to play anymore. Is it just me, or are these common problems that everyone is experiencing?

1) I'm not receiving any reward for fighting because "server is taking too much time to respond". Someone on the forum told me that eventually i would have gotten all those rewards back, but it's almost been 2 daysand honestly i've lost the will to play.
2) Lots of times, I enter the game and "faction war isn't available at this time" so I actually can't play any match at all in those times. Now, I know it's a game in beta etc... but I don't have all the time in the world to play, honestly, do I have to worry the final game will play like this?
3) Also, when i get to actually play a match, 30% of the time I get disconnected randomly. I mean. Sometimes even when I fight against AI. How D:
4) Sometimes when I play against bots in training, my game randomly decides I cannot do Heavy attacks, and when I try to do the input (right trigger on my xbox controller) what my character actually does is unlock the camera off the enemy. Is this also something that happened only to me or is it a recurring bug? because I've watched MANY streamers, and none of them has had issues like the ones I have.

Powermolch
02-11-2017, 09:15 AM
4) Sometimes when I play against bots in training, my game randomly decides I cannot do Heavy attacks, and when I try to do the input (right trigger on my xbox controller) what my character actually does is unlock the camera off the enemy. Is this also something that happened only to me or is it a recurring bug? because I've watched MANY streamers, and none of them has had issues like the ones I have.

Its a Bug. Happens for me as well, when Connection with the Controller is lost. If it unplugs ingame, (USB Cable isnt that stable on my controller) you have to restart the game, or no heavy attacks (or only Heavy Attacks while not locked on ^^)

Vulgorn
02-11-2017, 09:16 AM
You kind of said it yourself. It's a beta. Most of your issues are connection based. That one of the biggest reasons they're having this open beta, is to figure out what issues are currently going on connection wise.

TrolledWolf
02-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Ok so, that's a bearable bug, what about the other 3 cases? cause faction war doesn't seem to be unavailable for the other players, so it's just me that can't play.

YashamaruX
02-11-2017, 11:40 AM
So, since i started playing the beta i've encountered so many problems I actually don't want to play anymore. Is it just me, or are these common problems that everyone is experiencing?

1) I'm not receiving any reward for fighting because "server is taking too much time to respond". Someone on the forum told me that eventually i would have gotten all those rewards back, but it's almost been 2 daysand honestly i've lost the will to play.
2) Lots of times, I enter the game and "faction war isn't available at this time" so I actually can't play any match at all in those times. Now, I know it's a game in beta etc... but I don't have all the time in the world to play, honestly, do I have to worry the final game will play like this?
3) Also, when i get to actually play a match, 30% of the time I get disconnected randomly. I mean. Sometimes even when I fight against AI. How D:

Its not just you, I have almost the same experience, expect its more like 80% of the time I get disconnected.