PDA

View Full Version : Conection issues

Tosco2011
02-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Has any of you had the problem where you cant play 4v4s because it kics you 10 seconds after joining the game and all you can play is 2v2s? I was about to check the opening ports issue but my friend told me that is for opening my NAT and my NAT is always open, so I cant really say whats the problem, plus if it was the ports I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't even let me play 2v2, so any suggestions?

SBasbvg
02-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Having a similar issue where neither the 4v4 is working. It kicks everyone out when the match starts and causes my game to freeze.

Tenmar
02-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Has any of you had the problem where you cant play 4v4s because it kics you 10 seconds after joining the game and all you can play is 2v2s? I was about to check the opening ports issue but my friend told me that is for opening my NAT and my NAT is always open, so I cant really say whats the problem, plus if it was the ports I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't even let me play 2v2, so any suggestions?

Try this because this was giving me the same issue and it drove me to cancel my pre-order. First, this game does need dedicated servers.

1. Go into your control panel and go to your firewall settings in windows.
2. Check the programs your firewall allows and check for Uplay.exe.
3. If Uplay is not listed click on "allow another program" and select Uplay.exe
4. Click Ok.

For some strange reason Uplay.exe does NOT prompt windows for access to your firewall. What makes it even more strange is that I've been able to play Rainbow 6 siege without any sort of issues yet this game is reliant on the Uplay.exe client which is like having your steam games be reliant on the steam application to play all your games online.

If that does not work then you likely need to do some port forwarding OR go back into your windows firewall and go into advanced settings and enable the rules for Uplay on your inbound rules.

If that fixes it for you let me know because it is really dumb if that is the fix needed.

YashamaruX
02-11-2017, 11:35 AM

Yes it has happened to me constantly in closed and open beta. I also have open NAT.