PDA

View Full Version : What is that boost of energy every time i bring a hero to 1 hp?

Sheir0
02-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Every time I play and i try to kill a hero with my team or by myself for some reason every time i bring a hero to 1 hp they seem to do some boost of glowy energy and debuffs me and buffs them and manage to cluch a 1v3 by doing it?

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Every time I play and i try to kill a hero with my team or by myself for some reason every time i bring a hero to 1 hp they seem to do some boost of glowy energy and debuffs me and buffs them and manage to cluch a 1v3 by doing it?

When you attack a guy with 2 or more ppl of your team, you outnumber him. So there is a "revench" jauge apparing. When he is really outnumbering and should die, since he is alone, he become a berserker for a short time.

To avoid it, just do 1v1.

Flello
02-11-2017, 07:43 AM
When you attack a guy with 2 or more ppl of your team, you outnumber him. So there is a "revench" jauge apparing. When he is really outnumbering and should die, since he is alone, he become a berserker for a short time.

To avoid it, just do 1v1.

Actually, you can't even avoid it in a 1v1. I made a post about this but got no recognition. If an opponen is geared for revenge mode (blocked damage, damage inflicted, damage received), they gain revenge faster based on their gear, even in a 1v1 situation (if you're playing modes including gear). I come across so many opponents that I absolutely outplayed but they kick off revenge mode for a free chance to kill in a 1v1. It's disgusting to have it included in any 1v1 situation at all.

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Actually, you can't even avoid it in a 1v1. I made a post about this but got no recognition. If an opponen is geared for revenge mode (blocked damage, damage inflicted, damage received), they gain revenge faster based on their gear, even in a 1v1 situation (if you're playing modes including gear). I come across so many opponents that I absolutely outplayed but they kick off revenge mode for a free chance to kill in a 1v1. It's disgusting to have it included in any 1v1 situation at all.

Well, after, you have just to stop attacking and keeping the counter breaking guard button ready.
I mean, if you focus really on the defense, you just cannot be hurt at all on 1V1, even with the revench mode in front of you... Just parry everything and wait for it to end. It don't last many time whatever.

Flello
02-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Well, after, you have just to stop attacking and keeping the counter breaking guard button ready.
I mean, if you focus really on the defense, you just cannot be hurt at all on 1V1, even with the revench mode in front of you... Just parry everything and wait for it to end. It don't last many time whatever.

This isn't always the case. Yeah you may be able to avoid it for the duration, but it doesn't stop the fact they instantly regained 50% HP for nothing.

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 07:52 AM
This isn't always the case. Yeah you may be able to avoid it for the duration, but it doesn't stop the fact they instantly regained 50% HP for nothing.

Ow, I though it was only shield... Yeah it seem way op finally...

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 09:22 AM

Where was I when you made a post about this and where were you when I made my post about this!? :eek: