PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get some bow gestures added in?

SerArthur-Dayne
02-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Love the game. But I really think a handfull of bow gestures, (duellist bow's etc...) are almost a necessity above many of the gestures we have.

Had so many fights and 4 Vs 4 fights where I/others rolled people, and had an enemy knight not gank me while I was fighting an uphill battle, and gave me the opportunity to finish that 1 Vs 2 before attacking me. All I kept thinking was "I wish there was a bow or nod gesture or something" as all the other gestures are pretty much taunts in that situation.

Anyone else want a gesture like this or two? (Poll added above)

**Gesture's

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Yup, I wish I have one to sit down and wait.

So I could sit when I'm watching my partner overing is part of the 2v2 brawl.

Also, something to put the helmet off. I hate this ****ing helmets...

Damonrodes
02-11-2017, 06:54 AM
Nope I don't want a bow gesture at all, I play to win. Yea, if I'm playing 2v2 I let them finish fighting, but 4v4 if thashing everyone I see whether your in combat or not.

People seem to have this conception that there was all sorts of honor back in knight/viking/feudal times. There was actually little to no honor. Knights were allowed to attack almost anyone without repercussion. They would actually hang out in places as a group and harass people hoping for some poor pesant to try to stand up for his lady. People avoided these spots like the plague. If you were to fight back you were likely to get hung.

Samurai kept boy sex slaves for **** sakes lol.
They were local strongmen employed by military nobles who brought them along as servants on trips to the capital. Despite what the typical modern samurai image may lead you to believe, there was nothing loyal, chivalrous, or noble about these men. If anything, they were ambitious warriors who sought to enrich themselves above all else. They were not loyal to their masters by decree of some unwritten honour code (read: bushido or “the way of the warrior” didn’t exist at this point), nor were they inherently good by any stretch of the imagination. They were loyal only because they were rewarded for their services, and their allegiances could shift at any time.

And vikings, well they were the kings of running in, thrashing you by any means necessary and getting out. They didn't care who you were or what you were doing. It was go time.