PDA

View Full Version : Steel Guide - How to get gear level 50 FAST

Destraega
02-11-2017, 06:16 AM
Hey guys I wanted to share with you a video I made on how I was able to get gear level 47 in around 8 hours (actually probably less)

I'm not sure if this is more appropriate in the combat and strategy forums if it is please move it.

I hope this helps a lot of people, I played through closed beta and had a chance to try this in open beta and was able to get gl 47 in a very short amount of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfcoaf4TID4&t=1s

TripSin.
02-11-2017, 06:41 AM
You spent 5 minutes saying what could be said in 10 seconds.

1) Do tutorial for steel
2) Buy champion status
3) Prestige a character then buy premium packs and upgrade your blues

Thank you for wasting that time of my life I'll never be able to get back.

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Hey guys I wanted to share with you a video I made on how I was able to get gear level 47 in around 8 hours (actually probably less)

I'm not sure if this is more appropriate in the combat and strategy forums if it is please move it.

I hope this helps a lot of people, I played through closed beta and had a chance to try this in open beta and was able to get gl 47 in a very short amount of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfcoaf4TID4&t=1s

Yeah.. I played like 30h since the open beta started, and that's only after 20 hours I found this out, I had blue weapon in the packafter my prestige 1 (I bought many of them when I was low level with the tutorial money, and I had nothing rare. So that was wasted money.)

Destraega
02-11-2017, 06:47 AM
You spent 5 minutes saying what could be said in 10 seconds.

1) Do tutorial for steel
2) Buy champion status
3) Prestige a character then buy premium packs and upgrade your blues

Thank you for wasting that time of my life I'll never be able to get back.

Heya, sorry you feel like you wasted your time, if you didn't notice I have in caps in the description right below the video stating "FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEO CHECKLIST IS IN DESCRIPTION. " But again, sorry for wasting time you will never be able to get back lol.

Destraega
02-11-2017, 06:48 AM
Yeah.. I played like 30h since the open beta started, and that's only after 20 hours I found this out, I had blue weapon in the packafter my prestige 1 (I bought many of them when I was low level with the tutorial money, and I had nothing rare. So that was wasted money.)

Yeah this is what I want people to avoid doing =) Which is why I thought to make the video!

TripSin.
02-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Sorry, it's not a big deal, I'm just in a bad mood.