PDA

View Full Version : If you won't help SEA players get into matches, you won't get our money

Victus_Omnis
02-11-2017, 04:52 AM
Pre-open Beta, the game was great. I was able to connect to a game in a matter of SECONDS and each match had no lag or netcode errors at all for both parties. I was actually planning on pre-ordering this game because it was the smoothest, most fun closed beta I have ever played. I mean, it can only get better, right?

Wrong. Ubisoft decided mess up the matchmaking and prevent you from playing across countries regardless of if your ping/connection to each other was within acceptable - and very playable - range. This has affected MANY players who once had great connections and matchmaking in the closed beta.

I was expecting open beta to be another step forward in improvements. I was expecting being able to actually PLAY a match with other players just like closed beta. Hell, I was at least expecting to get rewards after ai matches, but nope. I just get "Server taking too long to respond" and get booted to the main menu.

I guess I was expecting too much from Ubisoft.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Were you also expecting to test a version of their matchmaking which is different to the one they employed in the closed beta?

Kind of like a test to see which one they should implement at launch. Just because they won't be tweaking any major mechanics doesn't mean they aren't using this demo time to test other things which can be tweaked in a matter of hours.