PDA

View Full Version : For Honor just lost a potential customer on me. Which is a shame.

ellila
02-11-2017, 02:49 AM
So I just decided not to buy For Honor.

One or two (Or zero) might be asking me why. The answer is rather simple, The game entirely breaks my whole PC by freezing the screen for multiple seconds everytime I attempt to open the game, switch between controller and keyboard, tab out, open up the Uplay overlay or try to close the game. Now this would be completely fine if the ticket I made TWO WEEKS AGO about this subject would receive a response from Ubisoft, yet I have not received any sort of aid from the forums or Ubisoft itself.

It's a damn shame really, I really liked the game. But I flat out refuse to buy it if it breaks my PC and the customer support of Ubisoft won't help me.

UbiNoty
02-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Hi Ellila - Sorry you've been having issues with getting a response from support. Since we're in the middle of an open beta support is being overwhelmed with tickets and if you didn't reopen it (especially since it was from closed beta probably) it was most likely closed. Have you tried reopening your ticket? Also it has been known that sometimes removing your peripherals in game and certain peripherals as well can cause freezing. If you'd like to reopen a new ticket and PM me your ticket # if you don't receive a response within 24 hours I'd be more than happy to try to help you out as best as I can.

goocifer
02-11-2017, 05:53 AM
Do you meet the minimum system requirements?