PDA

View Full Version : Stop B!@#ing about the Conqueror!

AWorldofPain54
02-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Wow, all I'm seeing is people crying for nerfs....."oh no, sombody is better than me and i don't want to learn how to really play, i just want to use a Samuri and have fast moves, and repeatedly stab someone in the face with a long spear and do nothing else, i don't want to get better though, I just want you to nerf all the other characters bc im lazy and a cry baby!" Gosh people, maybe you should stop crying and learn some strategy, I use the Conqueror and I think instead of nerfing him, you should add a move where he stands on your weapon after knocking your cry baby butt over and repeatedly smash your body with his Flair! Oh yeah, just bc the Conqueror is big doesn't mean he needs to be slow...last I checked, a club with a spike ball on the end of a chain should move pretty dang fast if someone with some real Mass and muscle is swinging it, just saying.....Stop crying people, if you cant beat the knights, maybe you should just join them. Or pick a button masher game....

Zerxis001
02-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Deus Vult

Godsplitter1991
02-11-2017, 02:50 AM
DEUS VULT. Conqueror is nuts man, I love him. Bout to prestige with him in a few more games.

Damonrodes
02-11-2017, 03:11 AM
I actually find fighting the conquerer alot easier than fighting the faster classes. At least I can see the shield bash coming and his charged up heavies are slow enought to dodge. Guard break is your friend people. Not saying I win all the time because he hits like a truck but he lacks mobility.

LeviathanWard
02-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Seriously guys. The Conqueror's Achilles Heel is mobility. If even a Vanguard class dodges the side, there goes our whole defense. You've got a quick free shot. Congratulations, you have now learned how I have been brought down to half health without getting a single hit in a couple times.