PDA

View Full Version : Dear knight faction players

EvasiveNose
02-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Please do your best to win the war because I can't connect to a single game today and will not be able to provide support. Best of luck, friendos.

ThePollie
02-11-2017, 03:43 AM
The faction war is just a glorified popularity contest, I wouldn't take it seriously.

Mathonn
02-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Nobody takes the war seriously, just the rewards that have been teased.

D_cover
02-11-2017, 03:54 AM
Fighting for the Viking but might beg forgiveness to my former Samurai brothers and sisters.

But anyway. I doubt everyone is dropping assets after every game. Vikings did good on the closed beta but Samurai are killing it this time around.

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 03:54 AM
The knights are disappointing me -_-
Like do they not all understand how this Faction War works?

EDIT:

Fighting for the Viking but might beg forgiveness to my former Samurai brothers and sisters.

But anyway. I doubt everyone is dropping assets after every game. Vikings did good on the closed beta but Samurai are killing it this time around.

Bandwagoner?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Godsplitter1991
02-11-2017, 04:06 AM
Thought I was gonna play kensei so I picked samurai faction but I ended up playing conqueror. Don't worry, I'll be knights faction come release and make Ashfield great again.

AveImperator85
02-11-2017, 04:27 AM
Thought I was gonna play kensei so I picked samurai faction but I ended up playing conqueror. Don't worry, I'll be knights faction come release and make Ashfield great again.

You know you can play any hero, regardless of which faction you pledge to, right?

Godsplitter1991
02-11-2017, 04:30 AM
But in picking samurai I feel I did my boys dirty. Lol

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 04:37 AM
But in picking samurai I feel I did my boys dirty. Lol

You did.... You really did! :(:confused: :p

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 04:51 AM
Yea I'm maining a Warden. Sad to see us getting our asses kicked.
I blame the weebs :P

D_cover
02-11-2017, 05:01 AM
The knights are disappointing me -_-
Like do they not all understand how this Faction War works?

EDIT:

Bandwagoner?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Partly the reason ;)

My main is Raider but I still think Samurai are just generally cooler.

And how can you not beat a character trailer with the quote "A moment of a Vikings death is chosen by fate. So what use do they have of armor. Or of fear?" I'm still on the fence of which faction. I'm sure th will be a lot of back and forth.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:20 AM
Yea I'm maining a Warden. Sad to see us getting our asses kicked.
I blame the weebs :P
Psssh. You just jealous of our swagger and waifus ;)

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 05:22 AM
Psssh. You just jealous of our swagger and waifus ;)

Found a weeb.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Found a weeb.
No sir, you found an actual Japanese dude maining a Kensei. Should we make up a derogatory term for Asian folks maining Knights next? ;)

ThePollie
02-11-2017, 05:31 AM
Seriously, just ignore the faction war. It's just a popularity contest, you have little sway over it in the long run.

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 05:31 AM
No sir, you found an actual Japanese dude maining a Kensei. Should we make up a derogatory term for Asian folks maining Knights next? ;)

Feel free. Right now our term seems to be "Losers" :(

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Feel free. Right now our term seems to be "Losers" :(
I thought that technically it wasn't supposed to be a numbers game though. Like if one factions has fewer players then they get more deployment points per individual than the larger faction. Is this not how it works?

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 05:44 AM
I thought that technically it wasn't supposed to be a numbers game though. Like if one factions has fewer players then they get more deployment points per individual than the larger faction. Is this not how it works?

I'm very much the wrong person to ask.

LeviathanWard
02-11-2017, 10:36 AM
I just wish that they would change up the Matchmaking so you get paired up with members of your own Faction.

I've found that Knights in general have the highest amount of Skilled Players, but they're fighting against the hyper-inflated Vikings and Samurai. (Samurai have the longtime popularity of Samurai in Media. While Vikings have the show... Vikings.)

DrExtrem
02-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Seriously, just ignore the faction war. It's just a popularity contest, you have little sway over it in the long run.

I would agree with you but the devs plan to permanently change the game after each season. The changes a will be based on the outcome of the faction war.

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 11:06 AM
I'm really on the fence between Knights and Samurai.I chose Knights in this beta,mainly because I really like the Peacekeeper.But then I tryed Orochi,and he feels way more powerfull than her...gotta decide who main and then the faction will be a no brain choice,seems stupid to me to play a character of an enemy faction.

Kyral99
02-11-2017, 11:15 AM
I would agree with you but the devs plan to permanently change the game after each season. The changes a will be based on the outcome of the faction war.
I wonder HOW the world will change though... more "winning team" styled maps? I doubt the winner will have any gameplay advantage for the next season.

buff_Nobushi
02-11-2017, 11:21 AM
I wonder HOW the world will change though... more "winning team" styled maps? I doubt the winner will have any gameplay advantage for the next season.

I expect that the looser(s) will probably get an advantage, to balance everything out a bit. Well, the winner will maybe get some advantage too, who knows.

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 04:08 PM
They could release maps that are themed specifically to a previous winner. Right now, they're all the same maps except for some weather changes and icons.