PDA

View Full Version : Heros on Release?

Lord.Lando
02-11-2017, 01:53 AM
What heros are we getting on release?

On your website it says Nobushi "Coming soon" but we already have her and it makes it look like you can already play as the Shugoki, but you can't.

Are the 3 "New" heros we already know about included in the 6 new heros for the season pass?

If so, you are basically just breaking up your already finished content to make more money from us and you should ashamed and embarrassed for being big piles of Sh!t. AKA $100 buys you the same as what you would've got for $60 5 years ago. Fking Dbags. Please tell me I'm wrong...

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 01:57 AM
Lawbringer, Valkyrie and the fat Samurai dude should be in game on launch day.

AkenoKobayashi
02-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Certain characters are exclusive to the testers and selected players, but the ones mentioned above are what to expect at launch. And probably more to come later. Though....I don't know why more would be added without story content added.

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 02:01 AM
No offense but this is easy to discover with a little bit of searching...
But here:
12 Heroes on realease.
Knights: Warden, Conqueror, Peacekeeper, Lawbringer
Vikings: Raider, Warlord, Berserker, Valkyrie
Samurai: Kensei, Shugoki, Orochi, Nobushi

Season pass:
6 characters for free (Likely 2 per faction)
Most, if not all, will be 1 week early access
sounds like 2 will be released every 3 months (along with the faction war restart)
Other stuff that I won't be listing.

(Another note: Almost everything released, including new characters, can be bought with in-game currency, if you don't have the season pass.)

Lord.Lando
02-11-2017, 02:02 AM
That's why I was really worried.... The game releases in a few days and we don't get to test the 3 "newest" heros? Makes me think that they won't be releasing on the 14th. Something doesn't add up here.

Lord.Lando
02-11-2017, 02:05 AM
No offense but this is easy to discover with a little bit of searching...
But here:
12 Heroes on realease.
Knights: Warden, Conqueror, Peacekeeper, Lawbringer
Vikings: Raider, Warlord, Berserker, Valkyrie
Samurai: Kensei, Shugoki, Orochi, Nobushi

Season pass:
6 characters for free (Likely 2 per faction)
Most, if not all, will be 1 week early access
sounds like 2 will be released every 3 months (along with the faction war restart)
Other stuff that I won't be listing.

(Another note: Almost everything released, including new characters, can be bought with in-game currency, if you don't have the season pass.)

Like I just said. They are going to release those 3 newer heros without being tested?... That would be a nightmare for balancing. But hey I could be wrong. You say it was easy to discover with some searching. Do share. I did some searching and couldn't find anything solid. I mean nothing extensive, but a few searches here and there came up with nothing but speculation.

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 02:06 AM
That's why I was really worried.... The game releases in a few days and we don't get to test the 3 "newest" heros? Makes me think that they won't be releasing on the 14th. Something doesn't add up here.

Just because a beta exists doesn't mean we are supposed to try out every single thing in the game...
Should I be suspicious that they haven't included campaign content, even if were a demo? Just to make sure the story is cohesive and stuff?

Even if those 3 heroes are unbalanced on release I am sure they will be adjusted just like the beta characters were adjusted..

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 02:08 AM

You could test them 2 beta's ago, in the "Technical Test"

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Like I just said. They are going to release those 3 newer heros without being tested?... That would be a nightmare for balancing. But hey I could be wrong. You say it was easy to discover with some searching. Do share. I did some searching and couldn't find anything solid. I mean nothing extensive, but a few searches here and there came up with nothing but speculation.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/08/18/for-honors-12-heroes-and-5-multiplayer-modes-detailed-with-commentated-gameplay/
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/game-info/heroes/index.aspx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8aZ-mqd1I
(^In this video you can see the character select screen with all 12 characters. Additionally, the lawbringer and valkrie are actually used.. If they were gonna be DLC they would likely not be in that.)

Also just generally many posts and other videos where they constantly say 12 characters.

EDIT: Also, why would they not have a vanguard, heavy, assassin, and hybrid for each faction on release? That would just be generally illogical.