PDA

View Full Version : How do I make the most of AC Rogue?

Samurai587
02-11-2017, 01:38 AM
So unwittingly I realised I already made it through sequence 4. I need just two more sequences.

I'm not too happy, so what can I do in AC rogue to lengthen gameplay? What's the more usual stuff you can do, side missions and clearing up Asssassins everywhere?

I'm more of the free-roaming person, suggest me what you guys have done to lengthen AC's rogue gameplay.

SixKeys
02-11-2017, 10:16 AM
The naval component already provides practically neverending content, depending on how much you enjoy that sort of thing. Just keep plundering ships, fighting off bounty hunters (I think Rogue had those?), battling Legendary Ships and whaling. On land you can do the assassination intercept contracts, look for armor sets, capture gang HQs, destroy native pillars, do Abstergo challenges, collect Animus fragments, look for cave paintings and blueprints, renovate buildings.....

ze_topazio
02-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Basically what SixKeys already told you, do lots of side activities in between the story missions.

Farlander1991
02-12-2017, 07:31 PM
In my opinion side-missions are the thing of ACRo, the side content itself is great. The problem is that the side-content doesn't necessarily gel well with the Templar fantasy... but considering the main story is very weak, that's ignoreable for the sake of just roaming around the world and doing things.

Bipolar Matt
02-14-2017, 03:49 AM
Side content is a lot of what makes Rogue. It's probably the most side-content rich of all the AC games.

Like the guy above said, you can play naval warfare infinitely. Collect resources.
Fully upgrade the Morrigan
Buy all swords, guns and outfits
Complete all Abstergo challenges
Craft all craftable items
Cave paintings
Native pillars
Templar crosses
Treasure maps
Viking sword fragments
Go for 100% synch on everything
Legendary battles (good luck with Storm Fortress!)
Animus fragments
Synch all viewpoints
Prosperity gems
War letters
Naval forts
Hunting (land and sea)
Assassination preventions
Collect all tablets in modern day
Solve all computer puzzles in modern day
Gang Headquarters
Renovate all possible builds
Earn achievements

I may have missed some; that's all off the top of my head.

HDinHB
02-14-2017, 04:27 AM
Some of the best parkour puzzling of the later games can be found in seeking some of the side items. It's not on the level of Ezio's tombs in challenge or length, but you can get a few minutes of that feeling.

Sigma 1313
02-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Rogue really shines with its side missions. It has more variety than AC4, makes sense with the story (more), and while the story could be better and felt a little rushed, I loved that it didn't fee as bloated as AC3 and AC4 from tailing missions. I personally loved the North Atlantic too and felt that it fit very well within the story.

HDinHB
02-15-2017, 05:55 AM
...and also narwhals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TtS1wkb7M

...and auks.