PDA

View Full Version : They kept the RIDICULOUS effects T.T

MrWTF
02-11-2017, 01:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiias9-GTWA

So they seem to keep the effects EVERY SINGLE person thought was waaaaaaay too immersion breaking...

PLEASE UBISOFT, Give us the option to turn OFF ALL DISPLAY of this stupid sh*t! This will break all immersion for me and most other people if we are forced to see other people with lightning and fire on their backs in the game... please !!

I don't know if I could look past it... so much of this game is about feeling, the combat is about being immersed, flames on your shoulder would ruin it beyond repair for me.

XORaptor0
02-11-2017, 01:38 AM
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
:/

Hmm... Never experienced that before.

MrWTF
02-11-2017, 01:47 AM
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
:/

Hmm... Never experienced that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaqyJBoIlo&t=30s

here are the effects :(

Redulz
02-11-2017, 01:57 AM
at least the quality of the effects look a lot better then what was leaked. personally that was my only issue.

xLeapingLizardx
02-11-2017, 03:02 AM
at least the quality of the effects look a lot better then what was leaked. personally that was my only issue.
^ Yes they do look a lot cleaner and not so invasive.

I heard that an official from ubisoft said that they have seen the hate for them, so I am sure they will be changed in some way. Even if it's just the less invasive option, I am fine with that.

Fa3r.
02-11-2017, 03:06 AM
I did not even know this was a thing. It looks really REALLY dumb. This is like...Arrow TV series level of cheese. Is this a Korean MMORPG? :(

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 03:11 AM
I play a berserker and I would totally use the lightening one. Make me feel more in sync with my Norse gods.

whovie
02-11-2017, 03:12 AM
Honestly at this point mood effects are the least of my concerns for this game. Connection and balance will ruin the immersion more than mood effects will.