PDA

View Full Version : A Look Into Dominion

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 01:29 AM
So lately, both during the closed and currently in the open beta, I see a lot of people focusing solely on kills. While, yes, kills are a major benefactor to team points, Dominion is also objective based. Killing minions, capturing points, boosting them (ESPECIALLY BOOSTING THEM. It gives you bonus XP for your next Feat to be used), reviving teammates or finishing off the enemy that just killed your teammate and THEN reviving. The higher your personal points are, the better your faction progresses, the more war assets you are rewarded to deploy on during the war. Dominion shouldn't be focused just on killing heroes while also hitting your teammates. That's what 4v4 elimination is there for.

Itaru_Karin
02-11-2017, 01:36 AM
So much this. I end up playing conqueror every dominion even though I'm more of a Warden type, just because the heavies never boost the points and just go fight at B for kills. Stay on the bloody point, you get even moar renown !

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 04:29 AM
So much this. I end up playing conqueror every dominion even though I'm more of a Warden type, just because the heavies never boost the points and just go fight at B for kills. Stay on the bloody point, you get even moar renown !

I usually use Quick Chat to direct my team. As Attacker (orange) I usually end up backdooring A after taking C, and I always use quick chat to indicate that and then I head to B. more points just for capping a point, and it diverts the attention. One less person to face. I never hang around B unless I use the passive Feat that gives you HP an Stamina for killing minions.