PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for creators of this game...

GaziLock
02-10-2017, 11:34 PM
... they wanted to make sucessyfull, "esport" title, with wide audience. Sadly what they achieved is just third person perspective button smasher. Who spams faster = wins. Who spams the fastes? Weebs, ofcourse. Yeah, maybe this game wil have its niche on the consoles, same as siege..

PS. M&BII: Bannerlord will annihilate this game.

InFl4me5_
02-10-2017, 11:36 PM
maybe you should move your mouse to the sides from time to time instead of trying to win a button smashing game? Try that, it helps.

SouthHunter512
02-10-2017, 11:37 PM
I played the demo for 10 minutes and deleted it.

Who do I talk to at Ubi about a refund for the 10 minutes of my life I wasted and the 20gb of wasted download.?

You basically managed to destroy Dynasty Warriors.

GaziLock
02-10-2017, 11:40 PM
maybe you should move your mouse to the sides from time to time instead of trying to win a button smashing game? Try that, it helps.

Boi, dont teach me how to block. I playd hundreds of hours on crpg mod for mount and blade warband. This game had realistic, skilled based combat. This is just outspam fiesta contest. Well, I won like 3/4 of my duels, but i came to realize that who will kick someone off the ledge first or outspam one combo wins. Its like some mortal combat game or other trash..

Worlcianz
02-10-2017, 11:41 PM
I think you should try the game before making that statement, judging by that comment then you have hardly even touched the game.

Mr.0reo
02-11-2017, 12:05 AM
e-sport?! ;) hahaha

RatedChaotic
02-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Noob thread Alert!!!!

ausknipsr
02-11-2017, 12:42 AM
Sadly what they achieved is just third person perspective button smasher. Who spams faster = wins. Who spams the fastes? Weebs, ofcourse. Yeah, maybe this game wil have its niche on the consoles, same as siege..

PS. M&BII: Bannerlord will annihilate this game.

Wow. No. Seriously. Deinstall, leave, get happy with Bannerlord (which i am sure will get great, and i am looking forward to it, but you will never be able to compare those games. if you do not get it, this game is not for you.

I played the demo for 10 minutes and deleted it.

Who do I talk to at Ubi about a refund for the 10 minutes of my life I wasted and the 20gb of wasted download.?

You basically managed to destroy Dynasty Warriors.

Yes. that is what they wanted. they wanted to destroy dynasty warriors. who do i talk about a refund for the 15 seconds i wasted reading your comment?

Boi, dont teach me how to block. I playd hundreds of hours on crpg mod for mount and blade warband. This game had realistic, skilled based combat. This is just outspam fiesta contest. Well, I won like 3/4 of my duels, but i came to realize that who will kick someone off the ledge first or outspam one combo wins. Its like some mortal combat game or other trash..

As i said. I also played a lot of cRPG in my life, but you can not compare those games. dont hate them for developing a different game that the one you want.

Noob thread Alert!!!!

exactly.