PDA

View Full Version : Game is great, when I finally find a match...

Zevram86
02-10-2017, 11:25 PM
I'm really enjoying the game, but the connection issues and being kicked out matches after they start, or having my queue drop because a game is 'full' is getting a bit old and I really hope it's not indicative of the game at release.

Granted I live in Australia, and we are currently experiencing a heatwave which may explain outages with the P2P system (which I still don't think is a good idea if this game wants to grow a community or esports following), coupled with the fact I am playing on PC which may not be the preferred/popular platform for this game, I'd still expect to find a match after 40 minutes of searching...

It would also be nice if a failed connect would put you back in the queue, and that you could hear the game audio when its not the focused window so we can tab back in when we hear the queue pop.

Don't make me regret my $80 (AUD), Please...

EDIT: As a side note, for those wondering why I pre-purchased; the game ran great in closed beta and I didn't have as many problems finding a match after the first day, so I assumed future builds of the game would be just as stable.