PDA

View Full Version : Guard not working properly PART 2 Mouse and Gamepad [VIDEO]

Ifrit_Kaji_Tora
02-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Hi.
I'm playing For Honor beta and I'm getting some times frustrated because my character doesn't want to guard on the side where I pull analog (gamepad) or Mouse.

Here are two videos of what I'm talking about:

1. Older video from older beta (before this beta) using GAMEPAD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_szyE2mU3k

2. And here is new one from this Beta (2017.02.09):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-hil_mL48

xXanonamousXx
02-10-2017, 11:16 PM
didn't watch your vids but I have the same issue, I just completely gave up on guard position fighting because the mouse guarding is just abysmal.
I suck at 1v1 because of it, but I do alright if I play assassin and run around the background and pop up to help teammates.

InFl4me5_
02-10-2017, 11:20 PM
+1

Sometimes it makes me want to bash my PC so bad.

Probably because game was designed for a controller...

And oh. A constantly floating windows mouse cursor in the middle of the screen during battle is also superb addition to the gameplay.

Ifrit_Kaji_Tora
02-10-2017, 11:29 PM
And oh. A constantly floating windows mouse cursor in the middle of the screen during battle is also superb addition to the gameplay.

I don't have that problem. Maybe you have game on borderless screen or windowed?
I have on FULL SCREEN and I don't see a mouse cursor from windows in game.

InFl4me5_
02-10-2017, 11:31 PM
It's a problem mostly after you ALT TAB, but sometimes I have it anyway. I play fullscreen. problem persists until you restart the game

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 12:08 AM
This could be happening to me on PC. Most the time i just think i moved my head to slow or wrong way when i thought i moved it correct way, hmm

Pluesch.
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
It's a problem mostly after you ALT TAB, but sometimes I have it anyway. I play fullscreen. problem persists until you restart the game

It's happening when you open the uplay overlay. Best thing about it is that you always have to use it when someone invites you to a group or whatever, so getting the cursor is pretty much always given unless you invite them through the ingame menu yourself.

It wouldn't be a big deal if I play on controller because I could just move it to the side but since I'm playing with my mouse it's distracting as hell.