PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Windowed mode. Full Screen doesn't work.

WalPOW-VX9-
02-10-2017, 10:22 PM
After the recent game update I am having a problem where I can't get the game to go into Full Screen.
I'm using dual monitors that are different sizes at different resolutions.
The game faults to Windowed mode. In Options, when I select Full Screen it stays in Windowed mode and asks me to confirm the settings change. Doesn't matter what I select, it's the same.
Alt + Enter does nothing.
If I change the game to my secondary monitor, select Full Screen, and then move it back, it will work but if I Alt + Tab/Enter or restart the game, it goes back to windowed mode.
I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but I am still having the same problem.
I have also tried updating my GPU drivers and rolling back to an older driver.
NOTHING WORKS!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

WantViveDemo
02-11-2017, 08:08 AM
After the recent game update I am having a problem where I can't get the game to go into Full Screen.
I'm using dual monitors that are different sizes at different resolutions.
The game faults to Windowed mode. In Options, when I select Full Screen it stays in Windowed mode and asks me to confirm the settings change. Doesn't matter what I select, it's the same.
Alt + Enter does nothing.
If I change the game to my secondary monitor, select Full Screen, and then move it back, it will work but if I Alt + Tab/Enter or restart the game, it goes back to windowed mode.
I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but I am still having the same problem.
I have also tried updating my GPU drivers and rolling back to an older driver.
NOTHING WORKS!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

When they added Jackal and Mira, because they had to make so many changes to the game (IE, now tracking footsteps), it seems to have created a lot of problems, especially with multi-monitor setups.
I personally run the game across 3, and I've been having plenty of issues myself.

I only have 3 suggestions, none of which are really ideal :
1: Unplug one of your monitors while you play the game
2: Contact support and see what they can do for you (Right now, probably not a whole lot)
3: Wait and see what happens.

Also, if you haven't tried borderless windowed mode, do that. It could help.

Sorry I couldn't be too helpful, but they know that people are having issues with multiple monitors. We really just have to wait and see what happens.
Good luck.

WalPOW-VX9-
02-27-2017, 04:23 AM
I have found a solution.
I had monitor 1 plugged into HDMI and monitor 2 plugged into the DVI port.
Instead I used 2 adapters. 1 is Display port to HDMI that my primary monitor is now using, and the other is a HDMI to DVI that my secondary monitor is using.
Problem Solved!

ravnebavne
04-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Just purchased the game. Going to return it and tell everyone I know to do the same. Who the heck has only one monitor nowadays? Come on guys! Get this fixed!

Thanks!