PDA

View Full Version : Help plz.. Can anyone bind side click of middle mouse?

DaiReaver
02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Hi all,
Just hoping someone can do a quick test for me.

- Are you able to bind the 'side click' of the middle mouse button to guardbreak?

When i say side click, you'll need a mouse which allows the side movement of your middle mouse, not just a straight up middle mouse click which is 'mouse3', but to click it to the side.

Reason i'm asking is my mouse has the ability to do this but is ancient, and it doesn't register when i try to bind it.. plus it is so old that there's no software for it, so it's looking like i'll need to buy a modern mouse with software for it, if it allows others to bind it.

If however others can't bind it either, then it would be pointless considering that and i'll have to look into a mouse with more appropriate side buttons instead.

Thanks for helping out to anyone who can check this for me. Much appreciated.

Gnarxly
02-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Hi all,
Just hoping someone can do a quick test for me.

- Are you able to bind the 'side click' of the middle mouse button to guardbreak?

When i say side click, you'll need a mouse which allows the side movement of your middle mouse, not just a straight up middle mouse click which is 'mouse3', but to click it to the side.

Reason i'm asking is my mouse has the ability to do this but is ancient, and it doesn't register when i try to bind it.. plus it is so old that there's no software for it, so it's looking like i'll need to buy a modern mouse with software for it, if it allows others to bind it.

If however others can't bind it either, then it would be pointless considering that and i'll have to look into a mouse with more appropriate side buttons instead.

Thanks for helping out to anyone who can check this for me. Much appreciated.

I have experienced many problems but keybinding wasn't one of them.

DaiReaver
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
I can bind any other keys, but this specific binding isn't working for me, hence hoping someone could check if a more modern mouse can be bound with the side click of the middle mouse.