PDA

View Full Version : Low Level Loot Rewards

Gaso1ine
02-10-2017, 09:40 PM
It seems like the loot rewards are still not behaving correctly - the highest item I've gotten from scavenging the battlefield after the match is level 3 - even past reputation 1. In previous tests, loot got better as the player progressed. Can the dev team look into whether post-battle rewards are scaling with player level?

Shukr4n
02-10-2017, 09:45 PM
It seems like the loot rewards are still not behaving correctly - the highest item I've gotten from scavenging the battlefield after the match is level 3 - even past reputation 1. In previous tests, loot got better as the player progressed. Can the dev team look into whether rewards are scaling with player level?

maybe it is done so that u wont spare anymore 5000steel while u gear yourself only by looting heroic gears....dunno,,,

YappysDaBeast
02-10-2017, 09:53 PM
It seems like the loot rewards are still not behaving correctly - the highest item I've gotten from scavenging the battlefield after the match is level 3 - even past reputation 1. In previous tests, loot got better as the player progressed. Can the dev team look into whether rewards are scaling with player level?

I'm getting Tier 7-8 RARE items from being prestige 1.

At prestige 3 last beta i was getting TIER 9 gear.

J-DWilson
02-10-2017, 10:56 PM
I think the system works that depending on your level and reputation with that character will determine the level of loot you get because a level 1 should not be getting tier 9 items

Gaso1ine
02-10-2017, 11:07 PM
On PC I'm getting level 2 gear as a Reputation 1 + 10... so, level 2 and 3 gear as a roughly level 30... I don't think that's correct loot. Opening salvage packs for Steel gives me higher tier gear but I have yet to get anything over level 3 from a post-battle reward. I don't think the tables are correct.

Gaso1ine
02-10-2017, 11:09 PM
I think the system works that depending on your level and reputation with that character will determine the level of loot you get because a level 1 should not be getting tier 9 items

That's how it's intended. The problem is that on PC, the higher level players are still getting garbage-tier items from post-fight rewards. I don't know if it's a problem on all platforms, but again, the only higher level items I've seen in this build have been purchased with steel. In previous builds it was possible to get higher level items from after battles - especially if you're a high level.

True, level 1's shouldn't get tier 7-9 items, but a level ~30 shouldn't be getting tier 1-3 items either.

J-DWilson
02-10-2017, 11:10 PM
maybe but we have to remember that this is a older version of the game and it will still have its problems? hopefully though it does not follow it to the full game

xXanonamousXx
02-10-2017, 11:13 PM
i'm level 15
0 reputation on pc and I have only ever gotten tier 2 gear

is reputation mainly just a console thing? i'm not understanding how that works, I've got no uplay friends or any one that would rate me (if that's how it's designed)

but also i'm open for people to add me!

J-DWilson
02-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Na reputation is basically For Honors version of prestiging like COD

Gaso1ine
02-11-2017, 01:11 AM
i'm level 15
0 reputation on pc and I have only ever gotten tier 2 gear

is reputation mainly just a console thing? i'm not understanding how that works, I've got no uplay friends or any one that would rate me (if that's how it's designed)

but also i'm open for people to add me!

Reputation is just a rank level - once you hit level 20 you'll get reputation 1. The difference between COD and this game is that when you hit Reputation 1, you still have all your gear, stats, aesthetic items, etc. You don't reset anything once you hit a Reputation level.

xXanonamousXx
02-11-2017, 09:18 PM
gotcha, never played call of duty but makes more sense that way, it's just weird it doesn't start till 20, i'm pretty ****e at this game anyways so I decided to go ahead and abandon, wait for a a good rpg or fps game to come out this year!

nerodiseppia
02-11-2017, 09:46 PM
i'm level 15 and i never got loot above level 4. It's pretty much impossible to gear up without buying scavenge packs.......
that can't be "working as intended"