PDA

View Full Version : Player camera is stuck somewhere in the map and UPlay challenges not counting

Stan__2
02-10-2017, 09:28 PM
So first off, when I play the first game from when I launch the game, all is fine and I am actually in the first person view and can play. Normal.
Well after I play my second game (no matter if it is terrorist hunt or multiplayer), my camera is stuck fixed somewhere on the map. I can't play or do anything. My character can still aim shoot and things like that but my camera is stuck fixed somewhere on the map, such as in the floor, in a building or somewhere random and I have no idea why!

Now, not only did my camera start glitching out but from that one match I played, none of my four selected UPlay challenges counted. I had won some rounds as SAT and got some riffle kills, I also got the one where you get like 5k points in a single multiplayer game or however many points it was. BUT THEY DIDN'T COUNT. All I am trying to do i play this game with some friends and not only can I not play but I'm missing out on the extra renown and things like that (as I like to get as many as the charms as I can).

Stan__2
02-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Bump

Stan__2
02-12-2017, 07:58 PM
If anyone has this issue, re installing the game worked for me

Scr4ppyD0022
02-12-2017, 08:59 PM
You only had to restart Uplay....It's a known bug from what I've seen. You didn't have to reinstall :P