PDA

View Full Version : Continued server freezes and backing out to main menu

Darkrynblade
02-10-2017, 09:24 PM
The above title and user experience hopefully speaks for itself. Some periods of time it can work alright but other times this game experiences frustrating and downright pitiful server issues. Finding a match, keeping in a match, and experiencing a steady connection all feel like luxuries as opposed to granted necessities for a multiplayer focused game. If I am already paying for 200mb/s download speeds, I am not inclined to pay an additional 60$ or more for a product that I can't rely on to take advantage of that luxury. Hopefully something is done to upgrade these servers, or no exaggeration this game can easily go the way of Battleborn.

mmdevs
02-10-2017, 10:31 PM
I absolutely agree. I played the closed beta first. At times it was a little glitchy and you would have to wait for reconnection but I didn't get booted alot. Since loading up the open beta I have barely been able to complete a game of dominion. Every game errors out and you get no credit for anything you accomplished in those games. For a game that comes out next week, they need to massively step up their game or I don't think people will play past the first month getting disconnected all the time. I understand that this is a beta but come on now. You have to know there is a problem. I hope they are working on it or this will be a disaster.

tekkenslayer347
02-10-2017, 10:48 PM
I have had the same issue with this open beta i have been disconnected about 10 times in the last 30min. It was not like this in the closed beta sure it would disconnect every once in a while but not like this. I keep getting the same error code 0006000037 still need a solution PLEASE HELP!!!