PDA

View Full Version : [SEAMLESS MAINTENANCE] All Platforms : optimizing matchmaking times

FredEx919
02-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Hello Warriors,

We are optimizing our “Skill” and “Location” matchmaking parameters to allow for quicker matchmaking times while maintaining current match quality. This is a seamless maintenance that should not cause any downtime for you.

Please refer to the post below for additional details on our online system.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571773-Q-amp-A-on-For-Honor-s-Online-System

n1_Symphony
02-10-2017, 09:54 PM
lul

OwenOwins
02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
I cant play at ALL because my game is running o 8 FPS on a custum match and i get kicked for low FPS in any game I try to join I meet all the requirments for playing the game. Any suggestions

Grizzbeard
02-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Cant get in all day because of strict nat played for hours last night whats the dealio!

The_Xordania
02-10-2017, 10:27 PM
That's nice, why don't you fix the issue that a lot of players have with the constant Network errors? I can't play with my friends and they have open NAT's. I don't get this problem with R6 Siege but I do for this game? Come on Ubisoft, help a brother out.

TheBrokenCrow
02-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Hey there, i'm assuming you lovely guys are still working on the update but as of right now ELIMINATION seems to not work at all for me or my 3 friends. We're assuming this is why.

LoganDiasWolf
02-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Ola estamos com problemas com server brasileiro , quando colocamos partida so fica pareando e quando encontra da erro , isso esta ocorrendo o dia inteiro impossivel de jogar ,joguei normal no closed beta acredito que era o server , hj joguei com americanos e estava normal ,por favor arrumem isso. minha plataforma e xbox one gamertag: LogandiasWolf

E-A-X
02-10-2017, 11:16 PM
so since the "seamless" update i can no longer even start up the game at all #Connecting to Servers - at least before that i could fight boring AI and play the game at least -_-'

Altair_Snake
02-10-2017, 11:47 PM
I'm hoping that is not the optimal. It is still bad. I think it got a little better, but it still takes long, fails a lot and results in error when joining many of the matches

GREW50ME
02-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Hello Warriors,

We are optimizing our “Skill” and “Location” matchmaking parameters to allow for quicker matchmaking times while maintaining current match quality. This is a seamless maintenance that should not cause any downtime for you.

Please refer to the post below for additional details on our online system.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571773-Q-amp-A-on-For-Honor-s-Online-System
The game already has massive disconnects left and right. Sell us, as the audience of false seamlessness. Why should we care?

Cable_1987
02-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Are you serious? I've done everything your techsupport has told me and I still keep getting a red NAT. Opened up all the required ports and opened up all access on my firewall.

So tell me, why can't I play the game? I pre ordered it and I guess I won't be able to play it at all.

PPLB
02-13-2017, 03:00 PM
First off; I was happy to see the seamless update. At first I was like; uh this doesn't make any difference at all. A few minutes later (give or take 5/10 minutes) I indeed got into games way faster then I got into them before. So I was happy to actually be able to notice the difference.

There was, however, a tiny part that struck me as odd. The seamless update, which in my opinion is a briliant thing, was notified with an exclamation mark in orange. Now you might think of me as a nitpick. But I really thought it would be more appropriate to use a blue information icon ( blue circle with an i in it.), or a green check mark. They seem to bring a more positive message to such a positive action that doesn't negatively influence gameplay and actually adds value to gameplay afterwards.

In any case, thanks for bringing seamless updates to the game. I liked it! :)