PDA

View Full Version : bug report

Sin_Mordox
02-10-2017, 07:10 PM
some bugs i found ! cursor in the screen on mouse keyboard ! leaves the group after allmost EVERY MATCH ! alt tab bugs the game ! also this recovering gameplay state synchonizing is so anoying it stop in EVERY MATCH !

riverolson
02-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Hey so this isn't in response to your bug just a different one. Im having some gameplay issues with orochi. Played the class for 4 hours yesterday got used to his kit. Now i cant us the same combos. Whenever i use RT orochi sheaths his sword. Which means i cant parry I cant use riptide strike at all and storm rush has become super unreliable.. 3 out of every 5 times he sheaths his sword. I know this probably sounds like im just doing the combos improperly but keep in mind i played for 4 hours yesterday with no problems. I took him into advanced training and couldn't do a single parry for about 20 minutes until i gave up. Anyone else having this same issue?

Oni-Nikuya
02-10-2017, 07:33 PM
I have had a couple instances of what you're referring to, I had to reboot the client and power off/on my controller. If you're using a wired controller I'd yank the cable and plug it into a different usb to get it to register from scratch.

riverolson
02-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the response. i feel silly now just rebooted my computer and its working fine.