PDA

View Full Version : This was my game of the year until...

KillhimGreg
02-10-2017, 06:40 PM
.. i played against an Orochi.

This class destroyed my whole image of the game. Everything looked so polished, the combat so deep and fluid. Yet the orochi managed to make me undo my preorder and kill all the hype i had for the game. He is the noob tube of CoD, the master Yi of League of Legends, the stealth class of every MMO out there. Some weebs will buy your game because they can get some nice flashy wins with this spamurai without ever having cleared the tutorial. But i tell you now and first: this single class will kill your game.

Your average costumer

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 06:42 PM
LOL.... see ya.

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Ehmm...just out of curiosity,why you think that orochi is the cheap class?What about those tanks with stuns,shield and tons of life?Not to be mean,but it's way harder to play orochi than warden/conqueror.

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 06:54 PM
What donkey rated this thread 5 stars?

Shukr4n
02-10-2017, 06:56 PM
it is a cheap thread.

spending few hours into a pvp game , expecting to win with no effort.... the silliest reason to quit ever.

KillhimGreg
02-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Ehmm...just out of curiosity,why you think that orochi is the cheap class?What about those tanks with stuns,shield and tons of life?Not to be mean,but it's way harder to play orochi than warden/conqueror.

His whole kit will forever be a nightmare to balance. The risk/reward is absolutly screwed. This class has it all. And the largest factor: its simply anti-fun to play against. Against shield classes, even if they are op, you always feel like playing against them. I dont know how to put it, its just not fun at all.

Funeragon
02-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Those people doesn't even try to underrstand the game, get rekt by a player and then QQ on the forum, hey guys, cancelled my preorder, this class kill the game

The_Quieter
02-10-2017, 07:00 PM
it is a cheap thread.

spending few hours into a pvp game , expecting to win with no effort...

Like people who play Peacekeepers and Orochi?

MrOrochi
02-10-2017, 07:09 PM
not really...

I tried to main Orochi, but it's hard AF!
Once the opponent get to hit 2-3 times, my health is almost gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good with him, but from my perspective (Orochi player perspective) the character is balanced.

I asked for a refund because the PC controls are clunky and non-responsive!

Shukr4n
02-10-2017, 07:20 PM
do u really know how assassins works in this game or u just assume that because they counter your senseless spamming skills?

RatedChaotic
02-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Funny how you all claim some heros are op. lol When i get beaten its by my own doing mostly. By not doing the right thing at a certain time. Theres not one class in this game that kills me more than the other classes. The shield users are not op either. Your probly trying to straight up fight one toe to toe and hit for hit. Big mistake. L2P.

I personnally think all the Samurai are easy to fight against. They are chosen more than other classes. I know most of their animations for their attacks and I havent even played one yet.

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Funny how you all claim some heros are op. lol When i get beaten its by my own doing mostly. By not doing the right thing at a certain time. Theres not one class in this game that kills me more than the other classes. The shield users are not op either. Your probly trying to straight up fight one toe to toe and hit for hit. Big mistake. L2P.

I personnally think all the Samurai are easy to fight against. They are chosen more than other classes. I know most of their animations for their attacks and I havent even played one yet.

Have you any tips on how to fight heavy classes as Pk?As orochi a conqueror isn't a problem,but with Pk I keep getting bashed and killed.If fighting hit for hit is a mistake,what I have to do?

KillhimGreg
02-10-2017, 08:26 PM
you are bad/unwilling to change your paradigm to adapt to different characters. i STRONGLY recommend that you never play a competitive fighting game, since learning matchups is clearly too difficult for you. thank you for not polluting the player base with players of your low caliber.

If low calibers like me dont point out what is fun and what isnt in a video game thats is supposed to give me fun and a good time, high noses like you will be stuck fighting weeb vs weeb till you cant find a 4v4 anymore 3 month in.

Lord_Binz
02-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Goodbye! Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

momouber
02-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Nah the Orochi isnt that bad, if anybody on this game needs to be retweaked its the peacekeeper, fastest on the game and can dodge even if your swing lands it goes theough them. I guess that has something go do with P2P servers..

Godsplitter1991
02-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Orochi is a fast little bugger. You gotta bide your time and let him do all the openers and punish him for it. 9 times out of 10 they like to go spastic and use their little ninja moves. I bait with heavy chains and they usually never see the shield charge coming

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 08:39 PM
If low calibers like me dont point out what is fun and what isnt in a video game thats is supposed to give me fun and a good time, high noses like you will be stuck fighting weeb vs weeb till you cant find a 4v4 anymore 3 month in.

He may be too hard,but there is truth in what he sayd.Understanding each hero strenght and weaknesses is crucial to this game,just like learn how to counter every weapon's recoil is in a fps.

KillhimGreg
02-10-2017, 08:46 PM
you are bad/unwilling to change your paradigm to adapt to different characters. i STRONGLY recommend that you never play a competitive fighting game, since learning matchups is clearly too difficult for you. thank you for not polluting the player base with players of your low caliber.

He may be too hard,but there is truth in what he sayd.Understanding each hero strenght and weaknesses is crucial to this game,just like learn how to counter every weapon's recoil is in a fps.

And im here to point out that orochi is the pre nerf cod Ak74 that makes every other gun obsolete

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 09:05 PM
And im here to point out that orochi is the pre nerf cod Ak74 that makes every other gun obsolete

Every hero has weaknesses.While with fps a gun can outshine the others for it sheer firepower and ttk,here you can win against every hero.It doesn't matter how much you hate his playstile,watch your opponent,learn his tactics and strike back.Parryng and guard breaking are two powerfull tools,that can net you a lot of damage exploting one single mistake.But you'll need a lot of patience to develop the knowledge of the tactics and the reflexes that you need to beat your enemy,things that require way more than some days to be learned.

DeusVult_1145
02-10-2017, 09:10 PM

Yeah, no. By saying that you just identified yourself as someone who lacks the patience to learn the game beyond the bare basics. The Orochi isn't even the most annoying of the speed chararcters, and can easily be counteracted by efficient blocks and well timed guard breaks. In fact, for me personally, of the speedy characters right now, the Orochi is the one I'm most likely to choose to engage, because for my playstyle it'll be the easiest to take out.

The Orochi isn't an arbitrary I Win button. There is no I Win button class in this game, and if you think there is, then you haven't played anywhere near enough to get an accurate assessment and to start making judgments people would actually take seriously.

Waynedetta40k
02-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Yeah, no. By saying that you just identified yourself as someone who lacks the patience to learn the game beyond the bare basics. .

Blizzard/CoD/Battlefield or you could put it "fastfood generation". This game is just not for them. Its not gonna put you in a good spot after 3 hours. My guess is that the average player has to put lots of hours into the game to understand the basics. Raised by the games above where they can kill and have success after like 2 to 3 hours invested ... This game is different people need to accept they are not as good as they think.

I played the whole day mostly as PK and a few games as Conq.
With PK I can win if I play very aggressive but its hard to improve defensive Mechanics when your playing to win and need to spam.
So I loose games for the sake of improving my deflects and parrys and GB techs, I know at some point my defensive mechanics are decent and I can mix them in into more aggressive playstyle but until then my winrate will be ****.
"Want to be good at the game" is the mentality you need here, this game will not gift you free wins against skilled players.
Neither will you win if your mechanics suck, assassins seem op because they can spam fast attacks better than others and rely less on mechanical skill.

Reaper_Sykko
02-10-2017, 10:07 PM
.. i played against an Orochi.

This class destroyed my whole image of the game. Everything looked so polished, the combat so deep and fluid. Yet the orochi managed to make me undo my preorder and kill all the hype i had for the game. He is the noob tube of CoD, the master Yi of League of Legends, the stealth class of every MMO out there. Some weebs will buy your game because they can get some nice flashy wins with this spamurai without ever having cleared the tutorial. But i tell you now and first: this single class will kill your game.

Your average costumer

maybe ur just bad