PDA

View Full Version : Blood and Gore options in main menu

Udonio
02-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone!

I like gore in combat games as it enhances the immersion for me. For honor looks pretty gory on the outside but look 5 seconds longer and not so much anymore.

The blood splatter looks great, the body damage, the dismemberment and the animations however I would like a option to let blood splatter stay longer than a few seconds coming from characters and grunts. It should be possible to have it stay for a long while without your PC going total ape-**** or atleast I hope.

And about the grunts..... A gory body damage variation would greatly be appriciated such as a slit throat and stuff since there isn't any body damage for them now. I know it will never happen but being able to dismember grunts with some attacks would be awsome. The grunt changing into a weird rotten black body in 10 sec should also be changable in the settings. Would like it if the rotten body was adjusted into the way the grunt died though.

Many people might find me nitpicky but I know there are a lot out there who would enjoy this feature also for the ones that perhaps want to turn gore off in some ways.

Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to your reaction :).

Sylentmana
02-10-2017, 06:33 PM
What a delightfully creepy post this was.