PDA

View Full Version : Complainers and Whiners

Nosejob
02-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Been a lot of threads lately on here of those two things.

Please for the sake of all of us, just move on with your life so the rest of us can enjoy the game and actually give legit feed back.

EX: I keep standing next to Zangief and he keeps power bombing me through the floor. Zangief must be OP, because I'm the best player ever for playing this game for 5 min.

I didn't care for Overwatch, was bored after 3 matches. Felt like I had already played that game but 10 years ago called Timesplitters. Know what I did, walked away and didn't go fill up the forums with wasted threads.

Those that enjoy the game, I ask you to just ignore these threads. Don't feed these threads, just let them die.

This game is going to be around for awhile. Enjoy all and see you on the battlefield.

coolbord9
02-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Did the bad men come and insult your favorite game. Poor baby....

Why are you shocked at feedback in a beta where the launch screen ASKS FOR FEEDBACK....

HarambeVendetta
02-10-2017, 05:54 PM
What about nice no?
Those threads are needed since they are valid, ever since the closed beta, people complained about legit things mostly.
There were good suggestions, like:

-Slightly nerfing the Nobushi , as the devs see fit
-nerf the grab attack of the peacekeeper
.adjust the stamina of the warlord so it has to be used tactically instead of being an easily abusable character
-Change blade so it can't kill you, but leaves you at minimal hp, so assassins actually have to fight you when landing a lucky hit, instead of running away at the end.

^
Those are all valuable and legit complaints from the community and they show up from time to time.
Those are valuable threads, if everyone acted like you do now, we would have the most unbalanced mess, and everyone would play the same 1-2 characters all over again in the end.

Linkerino
02-10-2017, 05:56 PM
I agree on the OP threads (most of them). But the connection problem threads must be addressed!

Tickle_Me_Pink
02-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Been a lot of threads lately on here of those two things.

Please for the sake of all of us, just move on with your life so the rest of us can enjoy the game and actually give legit feed back.

EX: I keep standing next to Zangief and he keeps power bombing me through the floor. Zangief must be OP, because I'm the best player ever for playing this game for 5 min.

I didn't care for Overwatch, was bored after 3 matches. Felt like I had already played that game but 10 years ago called Timesplitters. Know what I did, walked away and didn't go fill up the forums with wasted threads.

Those that enjoy the game, I ask you to just ignore these threads. Don't feed these threads, just let them die.

This game is going to be around for awhile. Enjoy all and see you on the battlefield.

These threads that you hate are saving people money and grief, I would expect you to know the difference.

DrExtrem
02-10-2017, 06:20 PM
I agree on the OP threads (most of them). But the connection problem threads must be addressed!

What about lag, input lag, asynchrony and stagger?

Linkerino
02-10-2017, 06:22 PM
That's what I said. The connection problems must be look into, the threads are not useless.

The_Quieter
02-10-2017, 06:23 PM
When a lot of people "complain" about something consistently, they usually have a valid point.

DrExtrem
02-10-2017, 06:25 PM
But the "endless stagger of death" is a gameplay problem - not a connection issue.

If nobody gives critical feedback, it will not get fixed.

@ linkerino: Its good you are open towards solid and constructive feedback.

Sylentmana
02-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Oh the irony of complaining and whining about people who complain and whine.

Linkerino
02-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Ah I thought it was a stagger lag kind of thing haha. I suppose those endless conqueror/warden/etc staggers if you are on a wall and stuff like that are a problem. But I have no idea how to fix that haha

DrExtrem
02-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Ah I thought it was a stagger lag kind of thing haha. I suppose those endless conqueror/warden/etc staggers if you are on a wall and stuff like that are a problem. But I have no idea how to fix that haha

It is enough to hammer someone with endless light attacks. You are not recovering fast enough from the blow, to redirect your guard.

Nosejob
02-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Damn, 90% of you all can't read. I said legit feedback.

Wrong way: This F'ING game sucks, broken **** doesn't work. Unbalanced AF.

Right way: When I try to log in info get error code (######). When I do get logged in and it searches for a match, when it switches from strict to moderate I find a match but then I drop out 2min into it with error code (#####).

It's about actually wanting to help out and then just *****ing.

Keeping a productive forum compared to one of poison.

Thanks all

Zadawn
02-10-2017, 08:39 PM
What about nice no?
Those threads are needed since they are valid, ever since the closed beta, people complained about legit things mostly.
T

No they are not valid they are only made up by scrubs that plainly suck and refuse to get better.

Slowthrob
02-10-2017, 08:53 PM
I have only one thing to complain right now: I'm too tired to play. Have to get some sleep. That's all. :nonchalance:

(otherwise all is gud)