PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi is NOT op TIPS for new players

Lezllo
02-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Hearing all the new players run to the forums to call everything op because they have no idea how to play it is so entertaining but I can agree on some points. The nobushi is easily countered by side stepping. She uses a katana spear so fast movements left and right are DEVASTATING. Most characters in this game are reasonable balanced with SOME tweaks that need to be fixed. So if you find something hard just switch up your play style completely.

Shinimas
02-10-2017, 04:54 PM
The funny thing is that she probably is overpowered, but not for the reasons most people think. She's the only hero right now that you can't parry into a guard break. It's an insanely strong quirk.

Lezllo
02-10-2017, 05:03 PM
The funny thing is that she probably is overpowered, but not for the reasons most people think. She's the only hero right now that you can't parry into a guard break. It's an insanely strong quirk.

Ehh that's debatable i'm sure it's meant to be like that because of her weapon and a guard break after a parry is a lil excessive itself

Shinimas
02-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Ehh that's debatable i'm sure it's meant to be like that because of her weapon and a guard break after a parry is a lil excessive itself

I agree that parry into GB should probably me removed alltogether but right now it's one of the main ways to deal damage and it somehow remains one of the most well kept secrets in the game...

ST1NGG
02-10-2017, 05:14 PM
as i played last beta and still have not made a combo and have tryed reading but as dislexic be good to show 1 at least in training lessons, wood help an old time gamer key smasher like myself of 57 years who started on astariods in the 70,s comador 64 and so on plz

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 05:17 PM
as i played last beta and still have not made a combo and have tryed reading but as dislexic be good to show 1 at least in training lessons, wood help an old time gamer key smasher like myself of 57 years who started on astariods in the 70,s comador 64 and so on plz

One of the keys to the game is to resist the urge to "smash the keys/buttons". It's not a button masher, you need to approach it in terms of the old 2d fighting games.