PDA

View Full Version : New songs

LedZur
02-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Hello everybody, I'm glad I joined the Just Dance community, such awesome game, I would like to start here with a small question.

I'm playing on PC and I use the Controller App, and just see a notificacion from it about 2 new available songs, ofc my notification disappeared.

Is there any chance to see the new songs again from... I dont know, Twiter, FB, or this forum?

Thank you dancers.

IronicEar979
02-12-2017, 03:17 PM
In this case, assuming the two songs are "I Gotta Feeling" and "I'm An Albatraoz", no, or at least as of now no. Normally however song announcements do get posted on various social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Regardless, the songs are still in the game. For ease, it just takes a quick search on the game to find them so you can play them. (Or you can scroll through the catalog to find it, but that isn't as convenient)

LedZur
02-12-2017, 06:02 PM
In this case, assuming the two songs are "I Gotta Feeling" and "I'm An Albatraoz", no, or at least as of now no. Normally however song announcements do get posted on various social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Regardless, the songs are still in the game. For ease, it just takes a quick search on the game to find them so you can play them. (Or you can scroll through the catalog to find it, but that isn't as convenient)

Thank you :)