PDA

View Full Version : If the nobushi is coming to the full game as it is...

dacinui
02-10-2017, 03:40 PM
RIP for honor.

That hero is the most op hero at the moment.

Can 4-5 combo attack just by basic attacking AND poison you.

#
And it's not like you can hit her because she runs away everytime she gets hit once and you can't complete even a combo.

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Yeah sure, nothing like overstating something.

dacinui
02-10-2017, 03:43 PM
nobushi main abuser detected.
She's just broken man.Broken.

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 03:50 PM
nobushi main abuser detected.
She's just broken man.Broken.

No not even close, I have beaten her with the shortest range class in the game. She needs a few tweaks but she isn't broken.

dacinui
02-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Then she needs tweaks. That means she has a problem.
That means she's broken,even you admit it,even though you don't say 'broken'

She is a bit overpowered.

ausknipsr
02-10-2017, 03:56 PM
she needs tweaks
she has a problem.
she's broken
She is a bit overpowered.

you sure seem determined.

DemeDesu
02-10-2017, 03:57 PM
i find nobushi's easy to beat half the time they don't even hit me

Ragnar---
02-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Watching a good Nobushi is ridiculous.

Oupyz
02-10-2017, 04:36 PM
wait a second naboshi op , hehehe , conqueror spaming the same move which is unblockable rush that cost 0 stamina is not broken , pk doing 3 bar damage with their 3 stab is not broken yeah , only naboshi is broken =)) sad community

Lezllo
02-10-2017, 04:40 PM
wait a second naboshi op , hehehe , conqueror spaming the same move which is unblockable rush that cost 0 stamina is not broken , pk doing 3 bar damage with their 3 stab is not broken yeah , only naboshi is broken =)) sad community

Agreed lol she's not hard you just have to know how to play her thought the same in closed beta as orochi main but not anymore. The secret is she's using a spear so dashing left or right is HIGHLY effect almost a complete counter

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 04:52 PM
If you let her get range you deserve to die, it's pretty much that simple. Yes a skilled player will be tough to defeat, but that is for any class.

The_Quieter
02-10-2017, 04:55 PM

Conqs do not have a zero stam move like that. Their unblockable hits are the charging shield slam which is a massive stam drain, the heavy follow up which is a stam drain and does no damage, and the dodge shield slam which is a harassing move that does no damage. How balanced they are is debatable but you're kidding if you think they take no stam to do.

Gray360UK
02-10-2017, 06:42 PM
I killed 2 Nobushi with my Peacekeeper last night, at the same time.
Okay the second one joined in late and triggered my Revenge State, oops, unlucky Nobushi.
They are only powerful (not OP, big difference) in the hands of a good player, as are all the classes.