PDA

View Full Version : Players, what are your thoughts about this game?

BigMacShugoking
02-10-2017, 03:24 PM
When I played the closed beta I was very hyped, everything was new and interesting. I played every single day of the beta, learning the combat system, tips and tricks of every character, strategies and stuff. But now, starting over again, everything looks predictable and boring, I already know what to expect from players and their heroes and how to deal with them in every map. What once looked as a game with a long learning curve, now it seems more like a pretty straight foward game with good graphics and illusory achievements.

Even with new maps
Even with new heroes
Even with ranked system.

This game will still be the same thing. I came into a honest conclusion that it is not worth buying for the current price, because once you got experienced and all the cool gear you want, the gameplay hasn't much to offer anymore.

(let's not mention the conexion problems please, at this point it is an obvious issue to point out. Let's talk about gameplay)

Shukr4n
02-10-2017, 03:35 PM
concept and design 10/10 could last for next 5 years over the top of pvp games.

developing and stuff 2/10 i would not suggest this game even to my worst opponent...if game stay this kind of developing.