PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Case Edition arriving earlier?

DangowCAN
02-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Hey guys,

I have just received my collector's case edition that I have ordered for Xbox One (which comes with the Gold Edition Game). Surprisingly, this came way earlier than the release date (14 Feb).

Did anyone else also had the same surprise this morning?

http://i.imgur.com/zM7nY9O.jpg

zide-
02-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Did you get a notification it had been dispatched? I haven't.

DangowCAN
02-10-2017, 02:48 PM
No, no notification. It just arrived out of nowhere this morning.
Haven't opened the game yet though, so I dunno if the Campaign Mode would work, as it requires connection. And I got it for Xbox One, but I want to play it in PS4. LOL. So I might end up needing to sell it.

zide-
02-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Okay, congraz. I've been wondering if I receive mine by feb 14h because I have not received any notification it being dispatched but seems like they don't send any notification emails then. Far as I know, the game is online only so you probably won't be able to play the campaign either.

Banicks
02-10-2017, 03:11 PM
I received notification it was dispatched yesterday. I am expecting it to arrive either 13th or 14th, as it won't be delivered over the weekend.

Any later than that, and I won't be a happy chappy.

DangowCAN
02-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Okay, congraz. I've been wondering if I receive mine by feb 14h because I have not received any notification it being dispatched but seems like they don't send any notification emails then. Far as I know, the game is online only so you probably won't be able to play the campaign either.

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of notification. I haven't received anything, even though the game have arrived.

Tickle_Me_Pink
02-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Hey guys,

I have just received my collector's case edition that I have ordered for Xbox One (which comes with the Gold Edition Game). Surprisingly, this came way earlier than the release date (14 Feb).

Did anyone else also had the same surprise this morning?

http://i.imgur.com/zM7nY9O.jpg

It is always nice to have a picture that you can look back at and say to yourself, why in the hell did I buy this game. 8)

DangowCAN
02-10-2017, 07:42 PM
It is always nice to have a picture that you can look back at and say to yourself, why in the hell did I buy this game. 8)

Because the game is awesome and completely worth it? Even more with 20% discount LOL