PDA

View Full Version : NAT Moderate? Can't play the game!

The_Xordania
02-10-2017, 01:57 PM
I'm in University, I'm behind their internet meaning I cannot change the NAT settings to open as it is against their rules and regulations. What the **** Ubisoft? I can barely play any games with anyone, I keep getting the same error codes every time I search for a game.

A network error has occurred. Returning to Main Menu. (0004000008) Funny thing, even with these NAT settings, I can play Rainbow Six Siege perfectly fine. So what now Ubi? You gonna blame me, the player for not having open NAT settings? I pre-ordered the game after playing it in the CAT and the CBT without any issues. Now I have to spend 40 minutes spamming the same button because it keeps sending me back to the main menu.

All University students are basically ****ed now. We can't play the damn game. I've not seen any sort of ******** like this with connection issues, since the days of CALL OF DUTY.

davedxd
02-10-2017, 02:10 PM
They say its a NAT problem as an excuse, i have NAT 2 and never had any problems with hANY game, and closed beta was just fine, im trying to find a single match for 1 hour now, could find matches in closed beta in less than 5 seconds...

Altair_Snake
02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
They say its a NAT problem as an excuse, i have NAT 2 and never had any problems with hANY game, and closed beta was just fine, im trying to find a single match for 1 hour now, could find matches in closed beta in less than 5 seconds...

Same here, bro. I wonder if other people are hving a hrd time finding matches. For the first time I'm considering holding off on the pre-order. -_-

davedxd
02-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Same here, bro. I wonder if other people are hving a hrd time finding matches. For the first time I'm considering holding off on the pre-order. -_-

yeah, lots of ppl can play as usual, and lots of ppl cant find matches just like us...waiting for an answer on my ticket since yesterday..

Altair_Snake
02-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Please update us when you get some news.