PDA

View Full Version : grr nobushi.

rocket_goblin
02-10-2017, 01:06 PM
so i dont have a problem with any of the factions or classes EXCEPT the nobushi, its impossible to get any kind of gaurd break, or hit in because they just spam that spear attack. you cant even get close enough to them to do anything. i usually play a viking berserker, anyone got any tips on countering the nobushi? should i just all around avoid confronting the nobushi? i dont want to sound like one of those nerf fanatics that demand the company nerf everything i don't like, so im trying to get your guys opinion.

DemeDesu
02-10-2017, 01:25 PM
try and keep walking close while blocking all the attacks then when close enough just unleash a flurry of light attacks and grabs that should work

ReggiR
02-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Nobushi is very strong when she can keep you on her range, as berserker you cant allow her to do that. Use your Uninterruptible moves. Like switch off duel mode and use jump attack (run + heavy attack), your zone attack is great too (light att + heavy att). Another thing is, you should notice that all fast attacks of Nobushi are done in straight line. It means that they can be avoided by dodging to the side pretty easly, what should allow you to get closer to her. Against less experianced Nobushi dashing to side with hitting can be something that they will have a lot of problem to deal.

Most her long range bleed attacks are only done from top side, except dashes one, that attack come from opposite directon than dash itself (if she dash to left, attack will be from right).

tcs1991.ts
02-10-2017, 01:51 PM
I have no issues with nobushi. Parry her attacks which creates an opening and use that to start an infinite combo, or my favorite go to is a Dodge into head splitter into an infinite combo. She is super easy to defeat any amount of pressure and she is done.

Gray360UK
02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
If they keep you at range with the move that evades backwards at the same time as throwing the spear forwards, you are kinda screwed.
You cannot let a Nobushi have range.

Altair_Snake
02-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Side stepping attacks are her doom.

rocket_goblin
02-10-2017, 03:37 PM
some great advice here some of which i didnt even think about, thanks everyone!