PDA

View Full Version : I'm not receiving any reward after each game

TrolledWolf
02-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new and i've got this problem since i started playing in this Open Beta, basically everytime I do a match I don't receive any reward at the end (not even experience) and the match doesn't even count towards contract (or whatever are the missions called). Is this a server problem or is it a bug on me?

Ahumun
02-10-2017, 09:13 AM
The same exact thing happens to me when I 1v1 a bot, the only way I can get some kind of reward is on the off change the match maker will find someone for me to fight once every 45 minutes or so.

Waheed_Smoaker
02-10-2017, 09:15 AM
every so often it fails to connect to the servers for some reason. or that's what it says. It doesn't give the exp/loot/whatever after from what I've noticed. kinda sucks when it happens a lot

TrolledWolf
02-10-2017, 09:30 AM
every so often it fails to connect to the servers for some reason. or that's what it says. It doesn't give the exp/loot/whatever after from what I've noticed. kinda sucks when it happens a lot

Yeah but it happened 100% of the times to me to this moment

Shukr4n
02-10-2017, 09:52 AM
afaik u get your rewards anyway.

i started to play 2h ago since yesterday uplay failed.

i was like level 1 for 2-3 matches then suddenly i was lvl 4.

Kristian818
02-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Ubisoft have openly stated that some users are experiencing server problems. I had problems yesterday for an hour then after that it ran quite smooth all evening. Your progress is not forgotten when the servers have problems but the rewards are delayed.

Instanes
02-10-2017, 11:22 AM
At the start of the beta yesterday I had no issues. But after an hour or so I stopped getting the rewards, it says the rewards will be added once the server connection is back. But it still hasnt happened.
And today its just the same.

And I get error after error trying to connect to games, even when Im already in a game an error pops up after 15 seconds and we get kicked back to main menue.

tldr; game says rewards will come after connection comes back. After 1 day its still not there.