PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft, I love this game and want to buy, but....

Redrum9K
02-10-2017, 08:02 AM
Imagine this game gets hacked and you will counter enhanced players. That will totally ruin it especially this game. Why on earth you put all this effort in making such a great game and have it hacked from day zero (again). How long do you think your customers will tolerate this. Why are you allowing these companies to prey on your achievements and your loyal customers.

example

Is ****CHEAT Working on For Honor Hacks?Yes, our team has full access to the For Honor beta, and we plan to release a fully functioning hack for both the beta and full game. Our team will be working on Melee attack and defense assistance as well as a full round of ESP enhancements to help you win every battle!

I hope there will come a turning point one day when you and every other game producer will get serious on companies hacking your code.

Cheers

RatedChaotic
02-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Buy a console."Pc will naturally have more hackers than consoles.". Harder to access files on a console. Even then the manufacturer bans can be a hassle when your caught. Which pc also doesnt have.

Quote from PC Gamer Magazine.

Redrum9K
02-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Well sir, I wil really consider this option. How about grafix quality on consoles? Can it compeet with high end PC?

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Well sir, I wil really consider this option. How about grafix quality on consoles? Can it compeet with high end PC?

Graphics are not a requirement for great gameplay....And they look fine om a 60" TV.

Redrum9K
02-11-2017, 12:46 PM
I just had to install EAC anticheat to play the beta.Tnx Ubi. Good job! Will definately preorder this game.