PDA

View Full Version : About remapping control on gamepad for pc.

Marzhyn
02-10-2017, 07:57 AM
This is totally insane. It's a shame and disrespectful. You can't remap control of the gamepad.

-There is no option for it in game.
-The fact this soft autmatically switch between keyboard and gamepad like the **** console game it is, prevent anyone to use tier program like xpadder.
-"x360ce" is rejected as a cheat program by the soft.
-Modifying existing profile in gamepad.ini doesn't work for 360 type gamepad.
-Adding your gamepad by its id product then linking it to a profile doesn't work either.

Not only its an insult to any player but it crossed my mind that it's a total and utterly insolence toward the community of person with reduced mobility across this planet.

You have 48 hours to find a solution. Back to job ubicrooks.

Gromixus
02-10-2017, 09:09 AM
It's true. Remapping doesn't work with xbox 360 controller (wired) and Windows 10. I reported this bug: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1572710-Fix-remapping-xbox-gamepad-for-PC-on-Windows-10

DemDemons
02-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Dude I'm soooo with you, the fact that it's nearly impossible to gourdbreak counter using a controller is so F***** up! I might not buy this game just because of that reason!

Se33y
02-12-2017, 01:26 AM
I have the same problems. Following the instructions in the ini does not work as intended with a wireless xb1 controller (usb). It's broken and the game releases in two days...

UbiJurassic
02-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Hey everyone, we have already forwarded the suggestion of implementing the ability to remap the controller to the team!

Mr.0reo
02-12-2017, 01:47 AM
for me controls are okay. Care to say what would u change so i can agree with u?

Han.zo
02-13-2017, 05:11 PM
for me controls are okay. Care to say what would u change so i can agree with u?

Controls are fine, but if I could I'd remap Guardbreak for L1/LB

Fuzzybutts
02-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Hey everyone, we have already forwarded the suggestion of implementing the ability to remap the controller to the team!

While were on the subject of controls, may we have different guard-mode sensativity sliders per-hero on mouse+KB? The individual heroes seem to each have a seperate base sensativity and the slider in the menu only works for the hero you are currently playing. Making guarding/blocking more consistent between characters will probably encourage people to play more than a single class.

emoKittenCZ
02-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Thank you for the response, I just hope that developers didnt forget about this basic thing themselves...Even the full Closed Beta forum was full of theese suggestions. Any of game developers cannot think seriously not adding a key binding / controller button binding option in game.. :)

for others: try what Jan_GG find out (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1565130-What-is-the-best-controller-for-the-PC?p=12288362&viewfull=1#post12288362) if it will help you rebind your default gamepad like xbox one. If you have another gamepad, it may be even easier for you - just follow this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1555208-Shield-Controller-not-working?p=12289926#post12289926). As I said, the second link doesn't work with native x360 controllers and similar. It may work with for example Logitech, Saitek etc. If you have native xbox controller, follow the first link. Be hurry until the CB forum is not wiped and those links will disappear :)