PDA

View Full Version : Bleed Effect

Black_Star300
02-10-2017, 05:17 AM
IT REALLY NEEDS TO GO.

Was just playing elimination and was about to revive my teammate as another team member came to relieve me in a tight spot. I get to my other member and before I had to revive I died from bleed out. The person was already long gone and I died. It's utter bulls***. I'm all for losing by skill, but it just shouldn't KILL. I swear to god this is irritating to no end.

invaliduserX
02-10-2017, 05:27 AM
Yes the bleeds shouldn't be lethal, they really should change that.

AmonAmarth541
02-10-2017, 05:31 AM
agreed was playing 2v2 i killed the my opponent and my teamate died. Me and the other guy had a good 1v1 to the point where we were both at low health. I finished him and then the poison killed me and it was a tie like wtf

Black_Star300
02-10-2017, 05:39 AM
agreed was playing 2v2 i killed the my opponent and my teamate died. Me and the other guy had a good 1v1 to the point where we were both at low health. I finished him and then the poison killed me and it was a tie like wtf

That's BS. A tie...YOU KILLED HIM it should be over. I just hate the running and baiting by the bleeders. I not gonna get on my high horse and say don't run and regen health. I'm not gonna tell you that you can't move, but don't just run and poke and be a cheap a**.